US$87
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$146
US$138
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$144
Travelocity
  • Pool
Reviews (1 001)
1 001 results
All reviewstwo swansfront deskmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionindoor poolwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelbusiness triplobbyatriumsage
15 - 20 of 1 001 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed all facets of my stay there. Staff, facilities, and room were top notch. The staff was very helpful for any need that would arise during my stay. The highlight was the managers reception in the afternoon. Was a great way to wind down from a day of work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Anytime we travel we stay at the Embassy because 1) family friendly 2) can't beat their breakfast
The breakfast was good, extra points for the vanilla creamer! the staff was friendly, the lady that serviced our room Lucia was awesome the manager (I think he was the manager) that worked Saturday and Sunday was cool too, Very helpful and friendly. Had fun meeting people during reception hour, the husband even played a round of chess with another guest and the kids loved the swans and were able to feed them during reception hour as well. The hotel is the perfect location to visit Houston.
We enjoyed our stay here will definitely stay again but I would like to see the pool area cared for a little better. The pool room needs work, paint was bubbling off the walls and some had chipped off, the ceiling looked a little yucky too. One of the nights the kids decided to go swimming it was around 8pm I sat down at one of the tables trying to do some work on my computer. The outlets didn't work. There were towels everywhere and the basket of dirty towels was full only 3 clean towels left on the rack. I started to pick up the towels and sweep out the water because the floor was full of water the corner area opposite to where the hot tub is was full of water. I doubt anyone checked on it all day. I passed by the next morning just to see if anyone had checked on it, but it all looked the same. Overall we had a great experience will definitely stay here again during our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel. Loved the swans inside so much!!! I am new to town and asked the staff questions about area, they were very knowledgeable and were able to deliver to me with some information about the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms felt like they were past their prime. A/c was either on full blast, or off, with no in-between. Bathrooms especially need updating/repair. Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Would stay again, but it's overpriced at the standard booking rate.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
William V, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mr Malloy, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very sorry our rooms were not to your satisfaction. We have just been through a full renovation however it is up to us at the hotel to maintain our product and we are disappointed we did not do that for you during your most recent visit. We do hope to see you again in the future and if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

William Venegas III
Embassy Suites Houston near the Galleria

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, my kids and I stayed there this past weekend and I have to say I was extremely disappointed. Our room was gross, we had to shower with sandals on because the tub was disgusting and our carpet was extremely wet!! To top off our horrible experience I just received a bill that they charged us $22.90 for parking!! We were never told about this and when I called and confronted them about it, they lied and told me my husband signed a paper acknowledging the charge, which he never did. I asked them to send me a copy of the paper he “signed” and they just sent the bill again. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mksiaosi
Miri L, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mksiaosi

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Miri L.