Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
TravelocityUS$149
CheapTicketsUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
All reviews the check in process provide guests lost power a great stay front desk lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Rooms were niceand clean, staff was friendly, but did not solve the issue as to why our phone didn't work. We had to go down stairs for any issues we're had. We had to ask for towels daily even though we left our dirty ones outside the doors. Great location to everything.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Arrived late afternoon the hotel was spotless, the check-in process was simple and efficient. The breakfast was included, however under COVID everything was pre-wrapped which is a good thing if you aren't looking for a hot meal. However the room was very large with a full seating area, spotless throughout as well! Beds were comfortable, large bathroom, again spotless. Water temperature could have been a little better, it was pretty warm but never really got very hot, but other than that it was a good experience.

1  Thank Charlene H
James Breazeale, General Manager at Hyatt Place Houston / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Charlene,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking a moment to leave a review of our hotel! I appreciate the kind words. I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be comfortable and clean. I apologize for the water temperature issue that you experienced. Having only opened early this year, we are still working out a few adjustments to the building here and there. Please know we are working on this issue and hope to have a permanent solution very soon! I hope when you are in the Houston area again that we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Brand new hotel in downtown Houston with prime location! It was walking distance to everywhere I needed to go. When I am back in Houston I plan to book the Hyatt Place in downtown Houston. Everything was extremely clean.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

The staff was very friendly from the valet to the desk clerks. The rooms, elevators, and halls were also really clean. I ended paying for valet but also had to pay parking tickets because I left the room but when I came back the valet was closed. I didn't know where to leave my car so I parked across the street thinking it was for the hotel. I incurred $75 in parking tickets unfortunately. Overall a good experience with the hotel itself.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

The Hyatt place was amazing and I would love to stay there again! The two host were super nice and friendly. The staff was welcoming and the rooms/hotels was very clean! I highly recommend staying here!