All reviews breakfast was delicious made to order breakfast room king suite managers reception breakfast staff awesome hotel one night the room was nice energy corridor fitness center great place to stay free breakfast recommend this hotel next morning business trip amenities property
Reviewed 28 June 2018

online chat line indicated I could reserve 2 bedrooms, each bedroom with 2 beds suite. Upon arrival I was told that did not exist and online reservation chat line didn't know what they were talking about. I would have made res elsewhere. We arrived very late so couldn't find another place. No resolution was offered other than don't believe the online chat people.

1  Thank jshenslee
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is great for the price! It was very clean, the staff was very nice and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful and made our mornings easy. I even enjoyed the complimentary reception between 5:30-7:30pm it was a wonderful time to sit down and relax with my significant other.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Not what I’ve been use to when staying at Embassy Suites. Bathroom floor dirty, personnel at check in very inexperienced. Breakfast was like a zoo! Wasn’t worth the extra money. Had to just go to nearby restaurant.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My stay at this hotel was perfect, nothing wrong. To add to that the staff at the Hotel is Extremely Friendly!!!!!! I got everything expected plus more. The hotel staff assisted keeping an eye on when my lost bag (AA lost it) made it to the hotel for me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Upon checking in we were treated very well by staff. We were late for the complimentary drinks so the staff offered us a couple of vouchers. The bartender, Gustovo was SO MUCH FUN. My wife and I had a wonderful evening thanks to him. We highly recommend the hotel, very clean and nice staff.