“Decent Pizza”
Review of Pink's Pizza

Pink's Pizza
Ranked #4 088 of 8 507 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While waiting for our flight, I decided to give Pink's a try. They have pizza by the slice. So I got a slice, some chips and a pop. The slices are quite big. For the price (it's an airport so it was high) it was a pretty decent meal. Certainly not the best I've ever had, but way from the worst.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We ordered a slice each. We both noticed there was no flavor, especially after adding the extra cheese and putting back in the oven to reheat. It was nice and crispy like I like but just too much cheese. Not enough garlic in the sauce. We had to each add extra red pepper to get a taste in our mouths. I would give it a second chance.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

1 slice of meat pizza for $7.15 But it was actually good and by far the best pizza in IAH. A slice of cheese was only $4.40.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

If you like a thinner NY style pizza, this place is worth a visit. We had the cheese-good flavor and crispy cryst.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I went here on my flight out to Washington DC on November 15th and the pizza was better than most in Houston. I had the Big Boss Pizza which is a lot of different meats.