All reviews walk in closet energy corridor front desk made to order omelets kitchen area rooms are clean and spacious nice breakfast katy freeway convenient location wonderful stay kitchenette dishwasher sectional sofa
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This hotel is located in far west Houston on Interstate 10 (Katy Freeway). My room was quiet and comfortable, and the staff were helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was very nice, with a large selection of choices, including made to order omelets.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This visit was nice but i really wish they could have put my family in the same location. We had 4 rooms and we were scattered which sucked because we had kids. Breakfas was good but the potatoes needed to cook longer. The pool needed to be cleaned soni did it.. thanks for the nice biceps

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank caligyrl1104
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a nice place, relatively new and clean.
They have complementary breakfast, and convince items.
they also have a small bar for your use.
The rooms are big enough to move around and not feel cramped, mine had a sitting area, desk kitchen area and bath.

Definitely ok if you need to be out near the energy corridor and don't want just a bedroom, or if you are passing through town, as this place is right off I-10 by Hwy 6

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HYATT_House_Mgt, Director of Sales at Hyatt House Houston-West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for the review Travelfrquently! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I really appreciate your thorough feedback about the property (it's almost like you're ready to join the sales team here!). Please let me know if you have plans to come to Houston again, as we would love to see you again and welcome you back the the HYATT House! Thanks again & Happy Traveling!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The staff members were very attentive and immediately helped out where there was a problem. Breakfast omelettes were great and fresh. Room service kept the room clean. The bar had great food for a quick bite.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks so much for your feedback JapesUitgerus! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I love reading that you had such a good experience with our team members. I hope we get a chance to welcome you back in the near future! Happy Traveling!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a month during a recent trip for work. It was okay. The breakfast bar was great, most of the staff was super friendly. I did have a few small issues, mostly with inconsistent cleaning staff but overall it was decent, and I would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HYATT_House_Mgt, Director of Sales at Hyatt House Houston-West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks so much for the feedback Lyn N. I'm sorry you didn't have a better HYATT House experience, and I would really appreciate speaking with you a bit more to learn more about the issues you had. I hope we get a chance to welcome you back soon, as I know we can easily make that stay a five-star experience! Thanks again & Happy Traveling!