Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$18
Hotels.comUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
HurbUS$108
All reviews front desk mr abraham enjoyed my stay home away from home recommend this hotel to anyone the entire staff great room housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

After a pretty long and exhausting week I needed this stay to be good so that I could rejuvenate. Toni was accommodating and made me feel welcomed. I appreciated her kindness and look forward to visiting again

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read that Toni went a step beyond to make your stay more comfortable. Your compliments will surely be shared with her. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

service and location both great. i think that my son has found a location that is convenient. He has said the place is cool and the room is exactly what he needs while he re groups. nice for the shorterm

Date of stay: August 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Thank you so much for the nice comments about the service provided by our courteous associates. We are also pleased to know your son found our location ideal for his needs. We are glad your son is enjoying his stay with us at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

For the first time in our lives we needed disability amenities and Extended Stay- Greenway answered the need. They provided downstairs accommodations with shower rails, no carpet to trip you up when using a Walker, a walk-in and sit down shower seat that allowed us to maintain dignity... There are so many more details that I could write about but the most important thing is that this was a place that allowed us to transition to a very new reality that was extremely difficult. If not for this kind of support we would not have faired as well as we did and for that I will forever be grateful. This was our best option and it was a blessing. Thank you. I never want anyone to suffer a stroke and I am so glad that Extended Stay - Greenway was there for us. We were so much more than lucky. Thank you again, I just don't know how to explain that this place saved our lives, literally.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

Thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went well during your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we continuously strive to make your experience a great one. We hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2020

I needed to rent a room for my daughter. Any situation that came up I spoke directly with the Manager. He is a sweetheart. To the Manager of this location, thank you for being so dedicated to your job and I hope they appreciate you!

Date of stay: July 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dina. thank you for selecting Extended Stay America for your daughters' stay. The needs of our guests are indeed our top priority, and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. Your recognition is appreciated as it motivates us to keep up the good work. Thank you once again for your five-star review, and we look forward to serving you on a future date.

Reviewed 30 June 2020

My family and I have stayed at this hotel every time I come to Houston for my cancer treatment. Abraham, Stacy, and the entire staff have always been very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. There is always a friendly face at the front desk to help you if you need anything. Clean rooms and great room rates.

Date of stay: June 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2020

Prado, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America every time you come for your treatment. It's a pleasure to know you continue to enjoy our well-kept accommodations as well as the service provided by our courteous associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team, especially with Abraham and Stacy for taking good care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you all back soon.