10 people are viewing this hotel
US$282
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$364
Prestigia.comUS$366
Reviews (1 099)
1 099 results
All reviews m club pool area convention center lazy river pool street kitchen shaped pool high dive pool staff amazing pool minute maid park discovery green hot tub room service hotel is beautiful corner room self parking heart of downtown
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 1 099 reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2021

Erica at the front desk was extremely rude and had a nasty attitude, I had arrived a bit early and while the room was ready, she insisted on charging me $50 to check in a bit early. I was then offered a pool view room for an extra $40 per night. When arriving in the "pool" view room, I was on a tight corner and to see a tiny bit of the huge"Texas" pool, I had to press my head against the window. When leaving for work in the morning, the $45 per night valet service took 40 minutes to get my car, making me late to my meetings. Since I couldn't chance using valet anymore I did the self park option for $32 day, but my hotel key didn't work and I was charged $60.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank petsp2016
Reviewed 14 March 2021

This is the first review I've ever written. That should give you an idea of how bad this hotel is. Valet service and parking are a disgrace. Rooms are below average. Prepare for 2-3 hours to check out as they don't have the staff or process in place to check out a large number of guests. I would never stay here again nor would I recommend this establishment to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank robertsP2390RK
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay here! The pool was very cool and great! The room was very clean and nice! The views were excellent. Close walking to everything! Definitely looking forward to staying here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

We had an excellent experience at the Marriott Marquis Houston. The rooms and amenities were great but what really distinguished this Hotel was the hospitality of the front desk. Nayelli Coronado went above and beyond her daily duties in ensuring we had the upmost satisfaction during our stay. Highly recommend a stay at the Marriott Marquis.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 73claytonb
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Hotel is truly amazing. Better in person seeing all the amenities, lazy river pool, modern hotel - exceptionally clean.... The view are spectacular... A little paradise in Houston.

I was so impressed with all the staff overall and especially the outstanding attention to detail and professionalism exuded by Jessica at the front desk. Jessica made us feel at home and was able to make our stay perfect. Kudos to the GM at the hotel for finding such great talent.

We will definitely return...

Room tip: Get a high floor for some spectacular views.
Date of stay: January 2021