“Great food and service”

Bayou Bistro and Bar
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Hitchcock
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've been meaning to try Bayou Bistro since I regularly visit in the subdivision across the street. Food was excellent as was the friendly service. A large menu selection. I recommend it.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We live in Galveston and this is one of our favorites for lunch. Large portions and g rest service. Try the corn meal battered catfish. Also one of my favorites is their fried anything! Shirmp is to die for.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a "good" seafood restaurant" on our way back from Galveston on Mother's Day....everything there was SO crowded. Going off the 4+ star reviews, we decided to try Bayou Bistro. Aaron, our waiter, was fabulous! I wish I had taken a picture of my Baked Salmon....it looked great and tasted wonderful! Our party of 4 all enjoyed our meals, 2 had fried shrimp and one had Fettuccine Alfredo. I believe they have an actual professional chef in their kitchen! AND, the 3 ladies at our table were all given a small bouquet of daisies for Mother's Day as well as a decadent mini-dessert....with a strawberry on top, cut to resemble a rose! As we all know, places like this can be hit or miss, but this one was definitely a hit! It made my Mother's Day so much more special!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

One of My favorite places in the area. My Husband and I decided on The Chicken Fried Chicken per reviews. It was Delicious and those are some buttery mashed potatoes. Took off a star because I was disappointed in the Wings they were Tiny but the flavor was there and they have blue cheese. Came on a Friday night and We had great service. Charming Spot. Good Margarita's!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Good food, great staff! Love the baked salmon and especially the Bistro Shrimp! The pizza is also very delicious!