“Good”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #44 of 103 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to dinner with friends while in town and I have to say that I was impressed in that that someone came out and cleaned the dining room during a busy time and they also accommodated a few "out of the ordinary" requests from my group when ordering. It would have earned a five star review except the food did not look like any of the burgers that you see in their commercials. Other than that, good job!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gotta stop at Whataburger when you're in Texas. After eating at a different place for every break for a week in Greenville, I can honestly say this is one of the better places to eat. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Love me some WhataBurger! 1st place we stopped to eat after entering TX on I-30
The Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger is Awesome! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This was as good as the one in Destin fl.Busy place food was great the burgers excellent restaurant was clean bathrooms clean staff friendly

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a Whataburger because there aren't any where I live. If all of them are as good as this one then I will become a regular customer. Whataburger has lived up to the hype. Will be going back.