“Good”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #41 of 106 Restaurants in Greenville
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to dinner with friends while in town and I have to say that I was impressed in that that someone came out and cleaned the dining room during a busy time and they also accommodated a few "out of the ordinary" requests from my group when ordering. It would have earned a five star review except the food did not look like any of the burgers that you see in their commercials. Other than that, good job!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Gotta stop at Whataburger when you're in Texas. After eating at a different place for every break for a week in Greenville, I can honestly say this is one of the better places to eat. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Love me some WhataBurger! 1st place we stopped to eat after entering TX on I-30
The Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger is Awesome! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This was as good as the one in Destin fl.Busy place food was great the burgers excellent restaurant was clean bathrooms clean staff friendly

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a Whataburger because there aren't any where I live. If all of them are as good as this one then I will become a regular customer. Whataburger has lived up to the hype. Will be going back.