“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over the last several years have visited this restaurant often to celebrate friends birthdays. I always order the personal size pizza which is delicious and perfect size; not too big, but also not too small and at a great price!! Delicious fresh crisp salads also! Often I am full with eating just half of the personal size pizza, and end up taking other half home to enjoy later. Every time I have eaten at Joe's, my friends have always liked and enjoyed whatever item they ordered from the menu! Last note, of course they keep your bread (delicious) basket full while you are waiting for your meal.

1  Thank Maria D A

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently I took my family to eat there. I’m over 65 and ask if they had a senior discounted smaller meal. The answer was just a flat no. I ask if I could order off the child’s menu. Again NO. We live in a small community. County seat,country and lake community. Most restaurants in our community do offer said meals. Very disappointed so I will go to their competitor Pasta Fina. Foods better there anyways. 6 minutes up the street.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has the best pizza and pasta in town. You won't be disappointed with anything on the menu.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The cheese pizza was so darn good. And the bread... WOW! Service was quick and flawless. The server, Ethan, was very friendly.

2  Thank KSO1995
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great food and always plenty of staff on hand, however I think sometimes the customer gets overlooked because there are too many staff getting under each other’s feet, to fully concentrate on one table at a time. I prefer to take out for this reason, the food is amazing and always fresh. Just be prepared to wait for a table on a weekend

1  Thank Goodboss66

Been to Joe's Pasta? Share your experiences!