“Best TexMex So Far”

Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Granbury
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visit the area several time a year and this meets all our requirements for good TexMex. The salsa is tasty without being too hot, the guacamole is good and the chips are sufficiently thick to scoop either without crumbling. We'll definitely eat there again.

2  Thank WildcatAlum

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This restaurant is not on the square in Granbury but worth the drive down 377 to get to it. I would eat Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner if my waistline would allow it, so you know I love it. I love the chips that are lightly seasoned with chili powder and salt, the guacamole made at the table, the enchiladas, the shiner bock brisket beef, charro beans, you name it, I love it! Margaritas are delicious too. Give this place a try, you won't be sorry.

3  Thank Kamil14
Reviewed 22 January 2018

When I want good Mexican food and great service, this is the place. They have great chips and salsa, and I love their fajitas the most.

4  Thank JanaReid
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Go here! We have been here 11 years ago, because we lived in Cali; Now we live in the gulf of Mexico, and Hurricane Harvey, we traveled north To Granary, Tx. The salsa, guacamole, Enchichaldas, beans rice and nachos were so good. We bought a jar of salsa for home. Now I wish I had bought a dozen! You guys rock!!!! We loved the Bock Shiner Beef in our enchiladas, so good! We are from area outside near Houston, and have yet to find good Mexican, since we left Cali, 11 years ago! Thank you! We will be back. Nancy and Mark Hall

6  Thank marknancyhall
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stopped here to have dinner with our family, met a young lady who was our waitress, yet had only been there a month. She told us it was her first job, and she acted like a true pro. The food was great, the spices were not overbearing at all. The service was what made me write this review, she just made the whole experience worth while. Try the super mexican dinner with the El Ultimo shrimp cocktail.

7  Thank Rich Z

Been to Mi Familia? Share your experiences!