Reviews (1 413)
1 413 results
All reviews across the street higher floor free shuttle ocean view fridge and microwave pool area rainforest cafe small balcony nice pool family vacation gulf of mexico seawall blvd shuttle service cruise terminal spring break pleasure pier sea wall
16 - 21 of 1 413 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort - Galveston on August 24-August 26, 2018 and I must say that the Front Desk Manager , Brandon Marsh, made my stay so enjoyable and completely worthwhile. I did have a couple of issues but Mr. Marsh addressed these and made the situation correct and beyond my expectations. He always addressed me by name when I would encounter him on the property and would ask me how my stay was going. His professionalism and courteous demeanor certainly made this visit worthwhile.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
qbussey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and staff especially Brandon. The weekend you were visiting was Brandon's first weekend with us and I am so glad to hear he exceed your expectations in customer service. He brings a professionalism to the hotel each day he is at the hotel and we are so glad to have him a part of this team. Thank you again and we look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 5 nights. Our second visit to Galveston. Our first we stayed at a historical hotel. It was nice but we enjoyed our room at the Holiday Inn much more. And the staff! They were SO friendly. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly.
Our room was very nice. Sitting on the balcony watching the waves was so peaceful.
If we ever go back. No doubt we’ll stay there again.
The management there has a great staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and staff. I am glad to hear that your second visit was a great one and your were able to have a memorable experience. Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff is so courteous and goes out of the way to make sure you have a great stay. They more than make up for any age the hotel is starting to show. Great breakfast buffet in the restaurant. and nice lounge that serves great appetizers and plenty of TV to watch the game on. Only downfall I can come up with is the pool which is nice is a little small for the amount people and rooms at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Consistency through great customer service is what we strive for and I am glad to hear we are accomplishing this. Thank you for business as there are no customers. Once again thank you for you kind words about the hotel and staff and we look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fab location,amenities staff excellent too.
Hotel is good location ideal right on beach front with balcony overlooking beach and walking distance to local bars and restaurants went for a fab meal in Landrys seafood restaurant

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
qbussey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for you kind words about the hotel and staff. We strive hard to offer a great product with excellent service. Thank you again and we look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Booked my room on Booking.com but upon arrival Holiday Inn had no record of reservation. Deanna went out of her way to figure out what happened. She made sure I would not get charged for the cancellation of the reservation and she gave me a room at the price I got online. Wonderful staff and hotel was great.

Room Tip: All rooms have beautiful gulf view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
qbussey, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and staff. We strive hard to offer a great product with excellent service. Thank you again and we look forward to you returning.