“Terrible experience”

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Worst trip to a Chili’s ever. I frequently eat at Chili’s averaging at least once a week. We were so excited to see a location close to our hotel. I wouldn’t recommend this location to anyone.

We were seated right away. It took 10 minutes for our server to come to our table for our drink/food order. Two people in our party. Both of our meals were wrong when we received them. I mentioned one thing that was wrong to the person who brought us our food. He rolled his eyes and never came back. They finally took my plate back to the kitchen to correct it. While the person with me decided to go ahead and eat her burger even though the meat was burnt. She never received her side until she’d finished the burger. Meanwhile, I sat there and watched her eat as they haven’t brought my food out to me yet. Don’t get me started on drink refills. During the few moments our server was actually in the dining room, she’d say she would be right back with some tea. She didn’t do anything right away.

Worst experience ever at a Chili’s. Thank goodness I don’t live in this town. It would be the one place I’d never go back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Food and service was good. Server was excellent. I did have to wait a few minutes for someone to notice I was there and to seat me. The greeter did not seem to appreciate being disturbed from what she was doing.

And, for the first time, after many visits to this location, there was a "sour" smell. Still, the meal was good and reasonably priced, and normally the atmosphere better, so I still recommend this location.

I might note a minor item: the kiosk on the table was not working and I had to point it out (I use it to pay the bill and register for rewards) and the server had to change the battery and said someone didn't put the batteries on the charger the night before. Small detail but does indicate a lack of management oversight and employee dedication to tasks.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing with great staff and atmosphere. It was very busy. The food was awesome and margaritas were good. I never go into a Chilis at home but this was on the seawall and it looked inviting.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We eat at Chillis a lot. It was a familiar place right off of Stewart Beach. I was hoping they might have some sort of a local specialty, but it was the same menu we have at home. We were seated right away and got our drinks fairly quickly. It took forever for them to take our order (it didn't seem that busy). Our meal was good. Getting to pay our tab was a pain in the butt. The waitress turned on our Ziosk thing and walked away. Not an issue but we were paying cash. It took us 10 minutes and getting the attention of 3 staff and explaining we wanted to pay cash. It was like they didn't know what to do. It was a hassle. Service wasn't that great, no refills, slow to get our order, hard to pay cash. The only thing that is good about this Chillis is the location and the food.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My husband and I ate here yesterday afternoon (Sunday). As we were being taken to our table, we passed by several tables that had dirty dishes on them. I also noticed that the floor needed to be swept. The floor bothered me more than the tables because it looked like it hadn't been swept in a while. The restrooms were clean.

I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and my husband ordered the ribs and sausage. Our food was good, but nothing great. The burger is fried and not over a flame. Our waitress wasn't around much and never refilled our teas. I think they were understaffed. We will give them another chance.

If you sign up for their app that you get either free chips and salsa or a free non-alcoholic drink whenever you visit. I signed up while there and my tea was free, so that was nice.