“You Won't Be Disappointed”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious living area with queen size sleeper sofa
Large flat screen TV with cable and internet available Great ocean views!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious living area with queen size sleeper sofa
Large flat screen TV with cable and internet available
Great ocean views!
Cook ware, eating utensils, dishes available for your stay
Spacious beach home!
Third full bathroom at the living area.
King size bed with comfortable mattress
Spacious Master bedroom with King size bed.
Master bedroom with  King size luxury mattress with great ocean views from balcony
Second bathroom attached to the master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen size, bunk beds and attached full bathroom
Twin bunk beds located in the second bedroom
Second bedroom with Queen size luxury mattress
Second bedroom with an attached full bathroom
Two of three full bathrooms
ocean view from the bedroom balcony
One ocean view from the balcony located at the living area.
Welcome to our home!
One of two beach access points
Another access point between two homes on the front row
Relax and swing your worries away while viewing the ocean!
Watch the sun set from the beach! Quiet almost private beach!
Mardi Gras comes in February!
Mardi Gras is so much fun!!
Moody Gardens!
Moody Gardens - Aquarium
Horse back riding can be a lot of fun!
Pleasure Pier fun, fun, fun
Pleasure pier only about a 20 - 25 minute drive from the beach home
Schlitterbahn Water park only about 20 minute drive.
Galveston is a small town fishing community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
leslee_r
Edmond, Oklahoma
“You Won't Be Disappointed”
Reviewed 26 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

First of all, Yolanda was extremely attentive, and responded quickly to anything we needed, without being intrusive. A very pleasant person to interact with while booking and during our stay! The location is perfect. If you desire a quieter part of the island, this is perfect. It's a very close walk to the beach and we were basically the only ones on it, which was very cool. The condo is very spacious and we had plenty of room for the 6 of us. Very beautifully decorated, and an awesome view with lots of windows. The tv's had lots of channels available, which was nice when it was raining outside. The balconies were really nice and spacious. One of my favorite things about it was how clean it was. I'm a veteran traveler to Galveston, and one of our biggest issues is the cleanliness of the rooms. Even the nooks and crannies in this place were tidy. My ONLY complaint, if you can even call it that, is that maybe some of the bigger pans in the kitchen need to be replaced, as they have seen better days it seems lol. But other than that, there were plenty of towels, washcloths, tableware, dishes etc...everything you could need for a getaway! We will definitely be back, absolutely loved it!! Thank you for everything Yolanda!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Oct 2018
Thank you for the lovely review! I will check out those pans! We enjoyed hosting your family!
Laura K
Perth, Australia
“Great Location, Okay House”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Things we loved:
Great location on Jamaica beach, our favorite on the island, and away from public beach access
Easy walk to the beach, Nate's, or the store
3 full bathrooms with plenty of hot water after the beach
Good A/C

Disappointments:
The house was poorly cleaned. Lots of sand and even trash under beds and behind chairs. The toddler was the one who discovered most of the trash. Yuck. Bring your own Clorox wipes.
The house is like going to Grandma's - tons of knick-knacks over useful counter space and old appliances that take some figuring out and only work sometimes.
The towels are all mismatched, bleach-stained, and many have holes. Felt like they came from a garage sale.
During our stay, we were asked to let in service men to do maintenance on the storm shutters (we declined) and I was emailed twice being asked to test one of the shutters. The porch was being painted so one afternoon we had a stranger staring in the window while we ate lunch. We didn't appreciate our vacation being interrupted with maintenance.

Overall, it was a good experience, mostly because our time was mainly spent at the beach, but in the future I would choose a different house in that location

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jul 2017
Hi Laura,
I'm sorry, You were not entirely pleased. Regarding the shutter issue; I explain their was an unexpected storm brewing in the gulf and the only time the shutter company could come was on that particular day. When you said you did not want them to come in because that was your childs nap time, I respected your decision. The day of your check out, I sent a message asking if you would close one of the shutters because the previous guest had told me it was leaking water. We were expected to receive a lot of rain and I didn't think it was asking "too much" to ask you to close one window shutter. I only recall messaging once. When you didn't reply, I got that message. I have discuss the housekeeping issues with my cleaning agent. I will be replacing the towels with my next visit. By the way, we do have problems maintaining nice towels because some of our guests will either take them and leave their old ones or use them outside for cleaning and ruin them. I honestly don't know which appliances are old and you couldn't figure out how to work them. I am aware, the dishwasher is old and will need to be replaced soon but it works well. We are considering some kitchen remodeling so I am waiting until then to replace the dish washer with a newer model. Again, my apologies for any inconvenience I might have placed on your family and your vacation stay.
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

12 Jul 2017
Thank you for the 5 star reviews! We hope you visit our "little piece of Heaven" again. We are very pleased you enjoyed our home!
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

21 Aug 2016
Hi Tabbetha,

Thank you for the 5 star review on our beach home! Doc and I are very pleased you enjoyed the short walk to the beach and the ocean view from the balconies! We hope you visit us again.
Portland Oregon
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

23 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post a 5 star guest review!! We hope you can visit us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing