“Wonderful Condo in a Fabulous Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Facade
Facade
Grounds
View from Balcony
Pool ; heated in winter months
Over looking pool
Beach
Children's Pool
Adult pool
Fitness center
Jetty with Pleasure Pier in the background
Beach across the street from condo complex...walking distance
Pleasure Pier
Pleasure Pier at night...awesome
Beach across the street
Beach across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ladydee20...
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Condo in a Fabulous Location”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This tastefully appointed Condo is conveniently located steps away from the nice wide beach that is easily accessible by crossing the street to the seawall and descending a short flight of stairs. You can easily take all your beach gear in one easy trip. The views from the roomy patio deck of the condo are amazing with an unobstructed wide angle view of the water and horizon. The on-site amenities include your choice of a family-friendly and fun pool with lots of colorful fountains and accents, or very large heated pool. Each pool has plenty of chairs, umbrellas, and restroom facilities. The hot tub spa pools are located separately from the swimming pools in a more secluded setting. All pools and hot tubs are closed at 10 pm and the property is very peaceful thereafter with just the crashing ocean waves for background noise. The on-site security is actively visible and the property feels secure at all times. The small on-site cafe is conveniently open for meals or snacks, and the front desk staff is ready with helpful information about what to do on the island. The location could not be more convenient, with a Wal-Mart right next door, and numerous choices for dining, shopping, and entertainment in every direction along the seawall boulevard. A visit to the nearby Strand district for boutique and coastal themed shopping is a must, along with a trip to the Pleasure Pier entertainment zone for those adventurous personalities that like a thrill ride out over the gulf waters. There is so much to do and see, but if relaxation is your cup of tea, this property will be just right for that as well. The kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, coffee pot, blender, dishes, and anything you would need to make a snack, a full meal, or something in between. The owner is very personable and provides all the basics you would need to show up begin your vacation at the moment of arrival.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, condo style and decor, and the location
Liked least: that i could not stay longer
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure having you ladies as my guests. I look forward to renting to you again. It's great guests like you that help make my business a success. Thanks again!
Sukup25
Lago Vista, Texas
“25 th Anniversary”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Condo 6305 is the cleanest most comfortable place I've ever stayed, so cozy and warm, my husband and I went back to the area of which we spend our honeymoon, we looked at hotels and there reviews, I recommend Kathy's place over anywhere, the On site restaurant was great and u could eat in or we had it brought right to the door, very good food and service, the man whom answered was a gem! And our view was amazing of the gulf. I am a person whom usually travels with my own quilt, I'm kinda freaky about mattress's , hotel comforter's, etc, condo 6305 is the bomb! All away around! Decorated so beachy! Thank u Kathy for our stay , we had a great rainy 25th wedding anniversary !

1 Nov 2015
Thank you for the great review!!! It was a pleasure working with you guys!!! Please keep my contact information and book with me again... Give discounts to retreat guests! Happy Anniversary!! Appreciate your business!! Kathy Niemeyer, owner
Julie M
Humble, Texas
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed this past weekend to celebrate my birthday and it was absolutely perfect! I was so happy with how clean everything was in this condo! Did I mention how clean they were? I have a phobia about that so it was so nice to not worry about any of those issues when renting a space! There were 4 of us, my husband, our daughter and her friend. We loved the ocean view from the balcony and the full size fridge too. I don't know who decorated but it was very upscale. I loved the attention to detail at every turn. We will definitely be coming back!!! Thank you Kat for such a wonderful stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean it was for us
Liked least: The front elevator was not working on one day but we used the back elevator
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Sep 2015
Thank you for being my guest! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you and thank you for your business!
Denise S
“Excellent location!!! Clean and nicely decorated.”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Excellent location!!! Condo was very clean and nicely decorated, recently remodeled, great view from the balcony. The kitchen well stocked with everything we needed; enjoyed drinking coffee on the balcony in the morning while watching the waves. Relaxing! A plus was that we could walk across the street to the beach, which was very convenient. No need to park on the sea wall. Enjoyed the pool! My husband and I had a great relaxing stay. Owner was very pleasant to work with, very accommodating and accessible... Great over all experience!! Will stay there again!

25 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for booking with me! I appreciate your comments....and enjoyed working with you! Also! Book again I give discounts to repeat guests! Thanks again
AggiED
Maryland
“Older complex, remodeled unit”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in Unit 6305. The hotel complex is old and shows signs of deterioration, but the unit has been remodeled and it appears like that the owners have put effort into trying to keep it looking nice and comfortable. That being said, there were basic items that we found missing, such as kitchen trash bags and napkins. There were no trash bags in any of the other trash bins either (bath or bathroom), but the user is supposed to take the trash out when vacating the unit - therefore, having trash bags in all bins would be convenient. Another thing to note is that the fridge does not dispense water or ice, so plan to bring your own. The unit looked ok in terms of cleanliness, although the shower curtain had lots of fungi in one of the corners and there was some trash from previous users under the sink (piece of paper and a floss pick), which made us feel uneasy. The TV channels were limited and the picture quality not very good. Plus, during our stay there were several storms, making the TV useless (lost signal). On the upside, the beds were comfortable and we had a good night rest.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Aug 2015
Thank you for booking with me. However, I wasn’t aware that you had issues until I read your review! I would have loved to be given the opportunity to talk with you and get housekeeping issues resolved with a phone call or text. I take pride in my business and I work very hard to please. Had I known you were not pleased I would have compensated you immediately? With that being said, and to address your issues…I recently remodeled the kitchen in my unit and with new placement of the refrigerator it didn’t allow for an ice maker or water dispenser due to no water line in the location. I don’t advertise that the refrigerator includes ice maker/water?? I do have ice trays in the freezer. I also provide an ice bucket and free ice is available behind the office on the 2nd floor. That too was a phone call. The Victorian controls the satellite for the whole complex and unfortunately when the weather is bad the satellite goes out? Nature of the beast. Allowing for bad weather I have a DVD player in the living room and a new TV/DVD that was installed in the bedroom last month for movies should that issue arise. I’m glad you enjoyed the beds and were able to get a good night’s rest. Again, I’m sorry that you were not pleased and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing