“Lovely, stylishly redecorated condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Facade
Facade
Grounds
View from Balcony
Pool ; heated in winter months
Over looking pool
Beach
Children's Pool
Adult pool
Fitness center
Jetty with Pleasure Pier in the background
Beach across the street from condo complex...walking distance
Pleasure Pier
Pleasure Pier at night...awesome
Beach across the street
Beach across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AggiED
Maryland
“Older complex, remodeled unit”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in Unit 6305. The hotel complex is old and shows signs of deterioration, but the unit has been remodeled and it appears like that the owners have put effort into trying to keep it looking nice and comfortable. That being said, there were basic items that we found missing, such as kitchen trash bags and napkins. There were no trash bags in any of the other trash bins either (bath or bathroom), but the user is supposed to take the trash out when vacating the unit - therefore, having trash bags in all bins would be convenient. Another thing to note is that the fridge does not dispense water or ice, so plan to bring your own. The unit looked ok in terms of cleanliness, although the shower curtain had lots of fungi in one of the corners and there was some trash from previous users under the sink (piece of paper and a floss pick), which made us feel uneasy. The TV channels were limited and the picture quality not very good. Plus, during our stay there were several storms, making the TV useless (lost signal). On the upside, the beds were comfortable and we had a good night rest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Aug 2015
Thank you for booking with me. However, I wasn’t aware that you had issues until I read your review! I would have loved to be given the opportunity to talk with you and get housekeeping issues resolved with a phone call or text. I take pride in my business and I work very hard to please. Had I known you were not pleased I would have compensated you immediately? With that being said, and to address your issues…I recently remodeled the kitchen in my unit and with new placement of the refrigerator it didn’t allow for an ice maker or water dispenser due to no water line in the location. I don’t advertise that the refrigerator includes ice maker/water?? I do have ice trays in the freezer. I also provide an ice bucket and free ice is available behind the office on the 2nd floor. That too was a phone call. The Victorian controls the satellite for the whole complex and unfortunately when the weather is bad the satellite goes out? Nature of the beast. Allowing for bad weather I have a DVD player in the living room and a new TV/DVD that was installed in the bedroom last month for movies should that issue arise. I’m glad you enjoyed the beds and were able to get a good night’s rest. Again, I’m sorry that you were not pleased and I apologize for any inconvenience.
VALERIE H
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Lovely, stylishly redecorated condo!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Room 3605. We had a fabulous time. My husband and I shared the bedroom, one child claimed the twin bed in the alcove off the hall and the other 2 children slept on the air bed in the living room. Each morning, we had coffee on our balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean! Our front door looked out over the courtyard. The elevator was convenient, but our children would race up and down the stairs several times a day. The kitchen was the most efficient I have ever cooked in. Small, but very well thought out. Made all but one of our meals here, as taking 3 small children out to eat is not relaxing. BAthroom is all tastefully redone and stylish. Beds were comfortable. Did not hear noise from any neighbors. There are 2 pools, one has a zero entry and a waterfall mushroom that the children loved. Can't wait to go again!

30 Jun 2015
Small correction... It's Unit 6305. Keep us in mind I give discounts to repeat guests! Enjoy your summer!
Jerry C
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Nice, clean Condo”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Very nice condo, recently remodeled. The view of the ocean was amazing. Location was good, conveniently located on the seawall close to shops and restaurants. On site restaurant was reasonably priced. Perfect vacation rental for a small family or couple. The pull out couch is actually a recliner couch, it does not make into a queen bed. We have 3 kids, 2 of which did not have a bed. One slept on the couch and the other with us in the master bed. Regardless of the sleeping arrangements we enjoyed our stay at The Victorian and would stay there again.

27 Jun 2015
Sleeper sofa has been sent out for repair... The sofa in my unit is a loaner. I've provided a queen size blow up mattress in the closet to use until sofa is returned. Glad you enjoyed your stay... Keep us in mind discounts are given for repeat guests. Thank you for booking.... Kathy Niemeyer, owner
tmrad70
Detroit, Michigan
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The condo worked out very nice for my wife and kids. The condo was very neat and clean and comfortable. The condo is very tastefully decorated and the view to the gulf is incredible. There was an unfortunate incident with the pullout couch/bed that happened at the last moment, but Kathy the owner was very professional and helpful in correcting the issue. We will definitely stay there again and recommend to friends and family they stay there in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bautifu view and very nicely decorated
Liked least: Unfortunate incident with pullout couch that was unavoidable and handled very well under the circumstances.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 May 2015
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate it when my guests take time to write a review and THANK YOU for rating my unit a 5 Star! Please keep in mind I give discounts to returning guests. Look forward to hearing from you....
Slowride...
“I might stay there again”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Only draw back was bedroom a
Bit small and funny shaped.trip advisor shouldny make me keep typing when I'm done with review.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 May 2015

Kathy Niemeyer, Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing