“Loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mobile678...
“Loved it”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I wish I could have stayed for a week this place was lovely and had a good view. The accommodations were extremely nice. I would recommended to anyone

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
12 Nov 2016
Pleasure having you as my guests! Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Look forward to having you as my guest in the future....Kathy
LisaB1134
Omaha, Nebraska
“Loved the condo! Great location!”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Loved the condo, great location! Close to restaurants, shops, and the beach! Was very convenient to walk to the beach.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Sep 2016
Thank you for taking time to write a review! It was my pleasure having you as my guests. Look forward to booking your next stay!

Kathy Niemeyer
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and decor.
Liked least: Didn't realize there was no oven until after we went grocery shopping, mattress was conformed to one person in the center so it was a bit uncomfortable for two.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Appreciate it! It's guests like you that make my business a success and I look forward to working with you again!! Kathy Niemeyer, Owner
Laurie C
Brazoria, Texas
“Cute and cozy condo”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Beautifully decorated, great view of ocean, very clean and owner was very accommodating. Highly recommend and would most definitely book with her again!

Travelling group: Friends
27 May 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was my pleasure having you as my guest. Look forward to having you as my guest in the future!
Shanon911
Huntsville, Texas
“AWSOME!”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I can not say enough good about our weekend! I was so happy with everything. Kathy was very easy to work with she made sure that everything was taken care of to make our time special she even gave us ideas of glld places to eat. The grounds were very nice, pool was just the right temp. condo was perfectly stocked and very clean and neat. Walk across the street to the beach. We never had to even get in our car. We will be back!! Thanks Kathy for everything I feel like you are family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The communication with the owner
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Apr 2016
Thank you Shanon for taking the time to write a review!! It was my pleasure having your and your husband as my guests! It's great people like you guys who help make my business a success!! Stay in touch...after all we are "fam"!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing