“Beautiful and peaceful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful and peaceful!”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo was very nice. Clean and decorated cute! Loved how quiet the complex was! I had a very relaxing weekend. Exactly what I needed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful
Liked least: They were working on the beach directly across Seawall Blvd. Took away from the view.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Oct 2015
Thank you Crystal for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay... My pleasure having you as my guest! Look forward to having you again! Thank you for your business.... Kathy
Jinnie W
Dayton, Texas
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed 2 nights and 3 days in the condo. The condo was beautiful. It was decorated beautifully and was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were first class. The decorations were done in a beach theme and we felt so comfortable there. The pool was very clean and well kept. We had a wonderful time and will rent this condo again. I will recommend this condo to our friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was very very comfortable.
Liked least: I loved everything about this condo
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Sep 2015
Thanks for booking w/me. Please remember me next time...I give discounts to repeat guests. Thanks for the great review! Kathy
Shelly A
Humble, Texas
“Excellent location!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here July, 2015 and had an amazing time. Pictures don’t do it justice! The condo is well decorated and properly maintained. Everything was clean and easy to find. The location is right across from the beach and near several grocery stores and restaurants. The property itself was well kept and this unit has a great view of the pool and the GULF! Enjoyed both pools and hot tub. We also spoke to the owner on several occasions and she were very accommodating and friendly!! She definitely wanted to make sure we had a great time. I received my deposit back promptly which I was happy about as well. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and could not have asked for anything more. We intend to visit again! Do not hesitate, you will not be disappointed!

Travelling group: Teenagers
27 Aug 2015
Thank you for your business! We Appreciate your comments on your review! Kathy Niemeyer, owner
Kelly A
Humble, Texas
“Location, location, location.... awesome view!”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Excellent location!!! Security was good... Felt safe. Condo was very nicely decorated, recently remodeled, great view, kitchen well stocked with everything we needed; enjoyed the balcony.. Relaxing! A plus We walked across the street to the beach.... Enjoyed the pool and hot tub! My friends and I had a great relaxing stay. Owner was very pleasant to work with, very accommodating and accessible... Great over all experience!! Will stay there again!

Travelling group: Friends
24 Aug 2015
Thank you for booking with us! Glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your liking. Look forward to working with you on your next stay and remember there are discounts for repeat guest!
cqwolniak
Eau Claire, WI
“Great Location to the Gulf!”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Beautiful location and convenient to the Gulf. Was able to walk across the street and get to the gulf. The condo was perfect--nicely decorated and had everything we could need. Appreciated the beach chairs and sand toys. Kids loved that it had a DVD player to watch movies at night.

Travelling group: Teenagers
21 Aug 2015
Thank you for booking!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing