“Quiet and Relaxing with great activities!”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy Unbelievable Views From Our Waterfront Rentals your Whole Family will Love!
Floorplan EXCEPT our 2nd bedroom sleeps 3 / has full size bed with twin bunk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Floorplan EXCEPT our 2nd bedroom sleeps 3 / has full size bed with twin bunk
Large kid-friendly Balcony
Elevator right outside the front door
Walk-over to Private Beach.  Pointe West has 3 miles of private, pedestrian only beach with no cars!
Book your trip in the fall and the beach will look like this!  No one around for miles!
Beach Club Infinity Pool
Fitness Center at the Beach Club
Bay Side Lazy River Pool
Shady & shallow, Lazy River Pool is great for small children and for sunset watching.
Enjoying coffee and nature right in front of our building
There is a drive-on beach area, at the very very west end of Island, great for catching big fish!
Condo storage closet has basic fishing equipment, beach chairs, crabbing nets for guests to enjoy
Photo taken from our balcony, birds love this part of the island
Roseate Spoonbills and Herons love to hang out at the small fishing lake in front of the condo
Beach on a Saturday morning in the fall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mothergoo...
“Quiet and Relaxing with great activities!”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Husband and I took our four boys and had such a great time. It was perfect for a family vacation.

CONDO- clean, lots of movies, books, great view. BEDROOMS-beds were great, the sheets amazing. The pillows were so comfy too Definitely one of the highlights of my trip as I went for relaxing! The sofa bed and air mattress was not super comfy, but my kids didn't mind. KITCHEN- had everything we could need to cook- including to make a crab boil dinner (with the crabs we caught from crab trap). TOYS- the bikes were definitely appreciated. The condo is halfway between each pool and a little bit of a walk. The bikes made that so nice. My boys absolutely loved the kayaks and paddle boards- we noticed not everyone had that available and it made for great included entertainment. Crab traps were a bit worn, but we still caught a few! And they found oysters right outside the condo in the bay.
BEACH CLUB- loved it! The kids favorite was the infinity pool although we spent time at infinity pool and lazy river pool. Definitely worth it! Also, the beach access was great. The sand was the softest I have felt. The kids used the boogie boards in the Gulf.

We will definitely come back here!

Lisa A
Galveston Island, Texas
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This place was amazing! The view was perfect, it’s so peaceful, and so romantic. I would stay here again. Lisa was great at answering all my questions and gave me a great deal in such short notice. It was a great mini vacation. Thank you Lisa.

Mike b
“Perfect place for a family getaway”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife and I loved this condo. It was the perfect place to get away and relax. The condo is stocked with everything you can thing of from everything in the kitchen to DVDs to kayaks and fishing poles. We loved the location (plus we could get there without going through all the Houston/Galvestion traffic). The pools were excellent; we especially liked the pool with the lazy river. The beach was spectacular; as nice of a beach as I have seen on the Texas coast.

The only downside was our vacation was cut short by the weather. We wished we could have stayed longer and we are already starting to plan our next trip down.

Thanks!
Mike

Michael F
“Family of 4 – Awesome Condo”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was our first time renting a condo and not staying in a Hotel. My wife and I have 2 kids (4yr & 1.2yr). Neither kid has been to the ocean.

This condo was very nice and the Clubhouse was awesome.

The condo had all we needed. Highchair and Pack n Play for our youngest, a nice bed for our 4yr old. Fully equipped kitchen with all you would need. Nightlights throughout the condo so little one did not get scared at all. Also, they had a locked storage that had Beach Pails, Umbrella and all we needed.

Clubhouse - Worth it. The food was awesome, the pool was nice and even the kids pool was only 12in. So, our two stayed in that most of the time. Also, the walk to the ocean was over a nice long deck and the beach was never crowded because we were not on the seawall.

We had the best time here at this condo and we are already planning next year’s vacation here.

Diana O
“Look no further!! You just found the perfect stay.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

With so many places to stay, we didn’t know where to stay, but I read the reviews and chose this condo wondering if we made the right choice as there are so many options and choices. The moment we entered the condo, I knew we made the right choice. This would be the perfect vacation spot for our family!! My entire family was so pleased. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The condo is very nice with such beautiful views. Kitchen was better equipped and organized than my own kitchen at home with everything you could think of to prepare a nice meal, from cupcake pans, cookie sheets, cake pans, blenders, a large steamer pot to boil crawfish, potato peeler, cheese grater, wine bottle openers, can openers, sippy cups for babies, you name it they had it. They even had a spice rack with any spice you may need- A cook’s paradise. The refrigerator was well stocked with all the condiments needed for any meal. The owners thought of every convenience you could possibly think of to make your stay a very pleasant one. I was so super impressed that I decided to write a review, which I usually don’t bother because I am such a busy person, but I felt the owners deserved merit for making our stay so pleasant and memorable. There were plenty of things to do and they provided so many fun toys to use: bike cycling, kayaking, fishing, plenty of board games, and movies for the whole family to select from. This condo definitely deserves a 5 star rating. The owners went above and beyond the call of duty. You have to experience it to know what I mean. Words just can’t describe it. The owners save you the headache of having to pack so much because so much is provided. I was even more surprised when I saw make up remover towels and feminine napkins in the bathroom. Now that is going above and beyond the call of duty of providing good service. I was so happy because it saved me the hassle of having to run to the store to pick up some of these items and I could focus my time on just enjoying my stay and relaxing for a change instead of having to run to the store for last minute items I need. We definitely will be back for a longer stay.
I love the location. Very quiet, peaceful, the grounds are well kept and manicured and walking distance to the lazy river pool. We rode the bikes there. My son would wake up early and I could watch him fish from anywhere in the condo I was because where ever you are in the condo you have a nice view of the bay, from the kitchen, Master bedroom, living room, and breakfast room you have such an excellent view of the water- Just Breathtaking. Beds were very comfortable and nice cozy blankets to snuggle in with comfortable pillows. When we first walked in we were impressed how cool it was in the condo. The owners made sure it was nice and cool as we walked in. I can tell that they put so much thought into making this the best stay on the island. I didn’t get to meet the owners, but my husband met them and said they are very nice family. They were staying in their other condo next to the one we rented. We definitely plan to come back soon. This review could go on and on of all the good things I have to say, but I think I will end it with if you are thinking of a nice place to stay, look no further, you just found it. You will be ecstatic with your choice.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing