“Perfect spot for small group”
Welcome
Welcome
Front Porch
Front Porch
At the Coronado Palms - Life is Good
No Need to Feed the Parrot!
Living Room/satellite TV
Dining Room seats 6
Master bedroom with king bed
Master Bedroom
Front Bedroom TV Armoire
Front Bedroom
Clawfoot tub with shower
Al fresco dining
Your Perfect Vacation Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
treydoge2
Houston, Texas
“Perfect spot for small group”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We thought the place was perfect. Cute home and the Management was easy to get a hold of.
Perfect for our dog because a nice fenced little backyard. Great front and back porch. Would definitely come stay here again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and amenities were great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Jun 2016
Thank you for your kind review and look forward to your return. Just to let you know, the Coronado Palms is owner operated. We take pride in welcoming each guest to assure them of our high standards and that we truly care about our guests comfort; four legged too.
Denise K
North Houston, Texas
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The location of this home is fantastic! We walked to the beach and restaurants. The house is furnished with everything you need. The backyard is fenced and our dog was right at home. Mary did a great job and I definitely recommend this property:)

Travelling group: Teenagers
2 Jun 2016
Thank you for choosing the Coronado Palms as your vacation lodging choice in Galveston and hope, when returning to Galveston, you will return to the cottage.
abeautifu...
Killeen, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. The house was clean, comfortable, and accommodating. Direct TV and wifi is provided. The house is two blocks from the beach, which made it very easy to walk to and fro. The back yard is well fenced and features a great deck to sit out at night. I will definitely return to this gem of rental for future visits.

15 Mar 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review the Coronado Palms Coastal Cottage. Your kind words are very much appreciated. You and your family were wonderful guests and I look forward to your return.
ibeasinge...
Austin, Texas
“Haven't left yet, can't wait to get back!”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

What an awesome place this is! Great fenced in yard for dogs (I have mine with me). Lovely good sized deck with dining area and a separate seating area. inside it is perfectly mixed between worn and new (the master bed is the new and it is so comfortable). Lovely kitchen. plenty of places for people to sit apart or together, dining room, living room, sitting room. Huge front porch with ceiling fan and a pullover gate for the dogs, if you bring yours. It's terribly hot right now which has me in more than out and the air conditioner is more than adequate. It's clean and the decorating is absolutely delightful. There's limited space for hanging clothes and a little shorton space for personal toiletries. I have a disability so the step-in clawfoot tub is a little bit of a challenge. Like I said, I haven't left yet and have already booked my next visit. I plan to come back to Trip Advisor to add my photos when I am able to offload tem from my camera.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Aug 2015
Thank you for a wonderful review before even leaving. I feel bad you had to cut your vacation short, but will make up for it in September. So much to see and do here with all the fall festivals and great weather!
I look forward to your return.
Lynnlocke...
“Great little home”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a great time. The beach was a short walk away. Mary has lots of info on what to do and a map. We especially email joyed the tickets for sightseeing that she left for us.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Jun 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Coronado Palms. We look forward to your returning for another vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing