“Loved waitress”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Genesis was great and I loved the ability of the waitresses to give awesome recommendations. She was great

Write a ReviewReviews (2 265)

60 - 64 of 2 265 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came in mid afternoon for drinks and appetizers. Nachos, queso and shrimp cocktail were really good. Guys had beers but the specialty drinks were really good too. Our server Genesis was super friendly, helpful and fun! Was a great stop on vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time here! We ended up going to the tiki bar at the spot and really enjoyed it. The service was fantastic. Try to get Genesis if you can, she was great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Genesis was our waitress and she was amazing! Super sweet and knew exactly what to recommend for what each of us wanted! I love the Spot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I and our 3 kids enjoyed this restaurant! Right off the beach and it was a lot cheeper than we thought. My husband and I split an appetizer our kids had mac n cheese.