“The spot ”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Genesis was our waitress and she was amazing! Super sweet and knew exactly what to recommend for what each of us wanted! I love the Spot.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 375)

173 - 177 of 2 375 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I and our 3 kids enjoyed this restaurant! Right off the beach and it was a lot cheeper than we thought. My husband and I split an appetizer our kids had mac n cheese.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Must visit if you like hanging out and having drinks! Like that it is 4 bars in one. Has a young vibe.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The Spot is actually 5 different eating/drinking venues in one location. We only went to the rum bar, so this review is limited to that. The venue itself is appealing. You enter through a central area, take a turn, climb steps, take another turn, cross a little passage, climb some more steps, and that puts you in a second floor thatch-roofed open air space overlooking Seawall Boulevard & the Gulf.

Find a table or take a seat & a waitress will come by. The staff is friendly & the decor Caribbean fun.

The menu is drinks & appetizers, slanted toward frozen drinks & mass-market bottled beer. Don't expect good drinks, beer or wine. My gin & tonic was a G&T in name only, at least by flavor. Betting it was a Tonic with a splash of gin in actuality.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My family and I enjoyed another great meal at The Spot. My personal favorite is the shrimp po-boy, which is loaded with delicious shrimp. The Ralph burger is my second favorite item. The burgers are quite good, not great, but still quite good, but the condiment bar makes any item you order a meal. For me, I enjoy The Spot as a great place to beach/people watch with loved ones/friends, good food, and a cold beer.