“Burgers all around ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone in the family got burgers. Kid sliders really good and size portion is big for kids menu. All American burger large and perfect. The bison burger was to die for!!!!! Be sure to get the bison burger for sure!!!!! Great place to eat, drink and look at ocean!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We parked and walked in. I had been here before and wanted to share this place with my friend. I host, before we could say anything at all said - "The kitchen is backed up and hour. We are completely full." We looked around at many, many vacant tables, inside and out. I said, " It doesn't look very full." Reply, "We are full and there are no tables, available."
It was crazy! I just stood there a minute, stunned and not sure what to say. I cannot imagine why he would not seat us. we are lovely people.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, son and I stopped in for our last evening meal before driving home the next day. We all loved the size and space of the place, the outdoor seating area was just as huge as the indoor area. Our waiter was a Chris Martin lookalike who was energetic and made great recommendations. The three of us had the meatloaf, the fish & chips (with sweet tater tots) and the fried shrimp. We were all dehydrated from so many days at the beach, so all of us stuck with water to drink. All of us really enjoyed our meals and the ambience. Would definitely go back. 4/5 rating due to time waiting for food and then check.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Visited just after returning from a cruise and stopped in for lunch. Meal was served promptly and hot which can be a challenge for a party of seven people.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

we mainly stopped by because we tried to find a place to watch the horse race.... As we were walking in we asked if they could change one of the tv‘s to the races. they were more than accommodating... found us a great place to sit and watch the races on 2 TV‘s... in an well air conditioned area... we stayed drank beer ate appetizers and dinner...the waitstaff was awesome and we would go back anytime !! Great relaxing place !!