“Very attractive, well-stocked condo!”
Living Room Breakfast bar with three chairs and bistro set
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Breakfast bar with three chairs and bistro set
Custom kitchen
Breakfast bar, granite countertops
Bedroom with adjoining bath
Another view of bedroom
Bathroom with step in shower, grab bars, high rise sink and toilet. Connects to bedroom and hallway
Entry hall with doors leading to bedroom and bathroom
Our balcony- What a view!
Relax - afternoon shade
Welcome to BadaBeach!
Balcony view of lake and gulf
View from the balcony
Sunrise from the balcony
Gulf view from balcony
This picture was taken before Hurricane Ike.  The pier is being  rebuilt.
Close up view of main tropical pool
Island Pool with Cabana
Island Pool view 2
Island Pool view 3
Our third pool - heated in winter
Our Rock Pool
Recent change to the Rock Pool. Now a graduated entry.  Great for Seniors!  No ladder needed.
Hot Tub
Cascading waterfall and volleyball net
Exercise room
Maravilla lobby
\'The Strand\' - Galveston\'s historic shopping area
Sailing ship \'Elyssa\'
The view while having lunch at a bay front restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very attractive, well-stocked condo!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Bada Beach was so attractively decorated and comfortable with all it had to offer. Valorie was so helpful and easy to work with providing so much extra information about all of the attractions and offerings of the area. We really enjoyed meeting Valorie and Vince and appreciated their extra efforts to make sure everything was perfect in their "little slice of heaven". The ocean view from the balcony was a perfect start to each day. Maravilla's pools and exercise room were appreciated amenities. Thanks for sharing your condo with us!

28 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your glowing review! I enjoyed meeting you and hope you will come back again!
Valerie
Terry Sha...
“Everything we expected and more”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The condo was exactly as the pictures show, very nice. This was a great place for the two of us to vacation. Beautiful ocean views from the balcony. It is in a convenient location.

Your age range 50-64
19 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you kind words and enjoyed having you as our guests! Please come back and stay again!
Valerie
ivan M
“Clean, updated condo with great Gulf view”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We enjoyed your condo very much and so appreciated the well stocked kitchen and bathroom and, of course, the great ocean view from the deck. Your condo was nice and clean and had everything we needed and more. Your updated bathroom shower was great and very much appreciated. All the tourist and map info provided was also very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed Galveston and did lots of sightseeing, and the above normal temperatures for January were an added bonus for us.

Dr_Cochra...
Denton, Texas
“Everything about this condo is exceptional!”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I cannot write enough wonderful things about the entire experience I had renting this condo. First of all, the view of the ocean is SPECTACULAR! From the living room, kitchen and balcony there is a magnificent view of the ocean. Secondly, the condo is decorated in the most inviting, comfortable, and peaceful way. I felt at home from the moment I walked in. It was 100% clean and smelled great! The kitchen was stocked with everything I needed for cooking any meal I desired, the bed was extremely comfortable, and I had everything I needed to make my time there OUTSTANDING. Finally (I could go on and on but I know review readers want the bottom line in only few words), the owner is AMAZING! She was one of the most personable and agreeable business owners I have ever met. I felt like I had known her for years after our first phone call. She took the time to describe her condo to me and everything I needed to know about renting it and what to expect upon my arrival there. No wonder she is an award winner! If you are considering renting a condo in Galveston, I would invite you to give Valerie a call to discuss her condominium. I guarantee she will not disappoint!

Travelling group: Solo
13 Aug 2016
Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved the condo as much as I do! Your review made my day! Thank you again and PLEASE come back again!
tboi
Alexandria, Louisiana
“What a view!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My husband and I recently stayed at Badabeach for a week,and I'm still having withdrawals! I woke up early every morning just to have that beautiful view all to myself! Valerie was very patient and willing to answer any question I had beforehand.We had a slight hiccup,that was immediately remedied,and the vacation was fabulous as it should be! Not to mention,this condo was fully stocked.A+ for Valerie! Go on and stay,you won't regret it!

30 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review. I am so happy you had a great stay at the condo and thank you for taking such good care of it during this time. I hope you will come back again next summer! Best wishes to you and your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing