Reviews (1 728)
1 728 results
All reviews palm beach festival of lights north tower rainforest pyramid indoor lap pool kids activities breakfast buffet swim up bar hotel restaurant valet parking hotel stay hot tub great weekend off season family vacation spring break short drive
25 - 30 of 1 728 reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel this past weekend for a jazz festival/birthday celebration for a friend. The hotel was top notch. Once I arrived on Friday afternoon I did not leave until late Sunday night. The hotel offered everything that I needed. On Friday night the birthday girl and I dined at Shern's restaurant which is located on the 9th floor of the hotel. The dining experience was excellent. The next two mornings, Saturday and Sunday morning, we had room service. It was great, the food was delicious and delivered hot and in a timely manner. On Saturday night we dined at the restaurant located on the first floor of the hotel. They have a buffet style offering as well as menu items. We opted for the buffet. The salmon was delightful. One of the greatest touches was that the hotel actually provided my friend with a piece of cake for her birthday. It was presented to her at our Friday night dinner at Shern's. In addition we also visited the hotel lobby bar. The staff was very friendly and the drinks were very good. We had an awesome experience and will most certainly be back again. Special thanks to Beau Bennett at the front desk he was the first person I encountered once I entered the hotel. He certainly made sure that my stay was top-notch.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My husband and I decided to take a mid-week getaway to de-stress and this was the perfect place. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The room was very clean and comfortable. Everyone showed exceptional customer service and showed concern for our comfort. We'll do this again...

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights. The hotel was good. Room clean except for bed skirt which had stains on it and the bathroom sink was draining slowly. It was as great to have a refrigerator in the room. Room service was good and they had the drain fixed the next day. Overall not a bad experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Our room was very nice, and the service was great.
We went for a wedding, and enjoyed our stay in Galveston. I would recommend Moody Gardens and plan to return with family for a longer vacation!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
JohnH13373, Front Office Manager at Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and we hope to have you back as our guest soon.

All the best,

John
AGM

Reviewed 21 September 2018

So much to do. Loads of fun for the entire family. Service is excellent, plenty of food options, rooms are outstanding and clean. Reasonable rates. Enjoyed the pool area and the surrounding areas to visit and tour. Fantastic experience.

Room Tip: great views, fantastic food, clean and quiet room. Great rates.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family