“Sandwich pretty good, everything else, meh....”
Review of Texadelphia

Texadelphia
Ranked #272 of 506 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Mmm... Cheesesteaks. It's what we've been doing since 1981. We start with the highest quality, fresh ingredients. We make each and every cheesesteak to order and top it with a signature sauce of your choice. All of our cheesesteaks, burgers, salads and deli sandwiches are served with complimentary tortilla chips and fresh salsa. It's how our founder did it, it's how we do it. It's our passion.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had never eaten a Philly Cheese Steak...and had been wanting to try one...so we were out and about Saturday and decided to swing by the Texadelphia in Frisco. We were surprised that at lunch time on a Saturday, the place was completely empty. We walked in...first impression...just an average place...nothing really made an impression...my date and I decided to share a Founder's Favorite and a basket of waffle fries. there were a couple of what appeared to be somewhat disinterested teenagers working...one took our order and the other went to work on the food preparation. He gave us our order number, our drink cups and we headed to our table. The area where the condiments, drinks, plastic ware, etc. was all available was pretty much a mess...as bored as the two guys working there must have been...it would have seemed they could have taken some time to straighten the place up. We found a table, and I made my way to the men's room...it was also quite a mess...really needed some attention from a bored teenager...

Our meal was delivered...the sandwich and fried were together in a basket...not a "basket of fries" as the menu stated...a small portion of fried, with the sandwich.

The sandwich was VERY good...the bread was very soft...the meat very tasty. I give the sandwich a double thumbs up.

The fries...I never understand the decision by a restaurant owner to just give up and serve frozen fries. How hard is it to try and deliver a fresh product of which you can be proud of...cut your own fries...no, these fries...like so many other places were dumped frozen out of a bag in to a deep fryer...they were not good. Frankly, they were bad.

So, for my first Cheese Steak experience....great sandwich, bad fries, dirty restaurant...will eat another cheese steak...won't do it here.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Folks unfamiliar with a real sub, like this place. those who know what a sub is and how to make one, you will NOT chose it from this location. We asked for an authentic philly cheesesteak, which is VERY hard to find in TX- they just have no clue what it is and how to make it. Are we choosey? YES! We know good food! For 9 years we have searched for a competent restaurant -tried so many. We have eaten at Texadelphia in Austin, but the appearance of their sandwich is MUCH better. When I saw this location's idea of how to make it, we walked out, refused to buy it and never to return. Even if it doesn't 'taste' good or make the grade- it should look good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We stopped in here for lunch because the line at the Subway in the same shopping center was doubled back and coming out the door. It took about 10 minutes to get our food, and while it was a bit more expensive than subway ($9 for a sandwich, chips, and a drink) the quality was much higher.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The offer several different variations of the Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. My favorite is the Texican, Grilled onions, mozzarella cheese, jalapenos and cheese sauce on the side. Every time I have been there the rolls are always really fresh and soft. The sandwiches come with chips or you can also get their waffle fries which are very good. They offer many other sandwiches including chicken, subs and of course burgers.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

What makes Texadelphia really good are the home made sauces. The sandwiches are good but the sauce takes them a notch up.