“Amazing menu and great food!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Friendswood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here tonight and I was amazed at the huge menu. I had the French Country salad and my husband had Almond-Crusted Salmon Salad. Both were excellent. Then there was dessert...I’ve never seen so many choices! Some restaurants have entire menus smaller than their dessert menu. The classic cheesecake was my husband’s choice and it did not disappoint. Service was great too. You can’t go wrong with this place.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We ,at a last minute decided to stop here,,was surprised that no waiting time,,we were seated at the outdoor patio,,very nice,,service was great,drinks were awesome,food was fast,,and delicious..

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Mari3ram, Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Always a friendly atmosphere. Prices are reasonable and food is great. My granddaughter loves it, and I love cheesecake.

Hi Noel, Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I don't usually frequent chain restaurants, but was invited to lunch here by a friend who was sharing her gift card with me. One positive suggestion is to arrive as the restaurant opens for the day as it fills up quickly.
We had an excellent waiter named Trey. He was very attentive and had great suggestions for their extensive menu selections. I ordered the Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes and was pleasantly surprised. Very unusual and so tasty!!! It takes effort to find a dish that is not overwhelming in portion size. This dish was perfect!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for this review, Luv2Fly2Madrid3! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

It used to be a lot better. Chains tend to start cutting corners and the food suffers. But the cheesecakes are still great! The chicken looks terrible in the Madeira and doesn’t taste much better.