“Great cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tenacious...
“Great cabin”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We (2 adults) stayed in this cabin Dec. 2016. Great cabin, loved the 1800's decorations with modern amenities. Had everything we needed, including kitchen area with cups, silverware, fridge, freezer, coffeemaker, etc., jacuzzi bathtub with overhead shower, large living and bedroom areas, super comfy large bed, good heating and cooling systems. I believe the sofa pulls out into a bed, so you could possibly sleep someone there although I don't know how comfortable that would be, I would just stick with 2 people in the one bed personally. Only slight annoyance was there is no door between the toilet and the bedroom just a curtain, and no seperation between sink and bedroom, sink just flows in with the large bedroom. Also only a curtain between shower/bath and bedroom. However, we knew this going in and were ok with it, I think that it one reason the price is lower for this place than similar cabins so good trade off if you ask me. I loved the fish pond (with pretty fish!) and windmill outside, walking around the great cabin complex which includes other cabins, stables, outdoor space in back, old plows and interesting decor., etc. The location to town is only about 5 mins, but you will need to drive or take a cab to downtown Fredericksburg, which we also knew going in and were ok with. Overall, I feel like the price is great for what we got, felt very rustic and luxurious (besides the quirky things like no bathroom doors, just curtains, and drive to town, which we knew and they were very clear about about going in). We got to see the town, the Christmas parade, a great little dive German metal bar called Der Diesel, and Enchanted Rock park.

Kevin D
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Little Cottage ”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I have stayed in Fredericksburg a few times before and this cottage was the best so far. It has the feel of an old cottage but with all the new upgrades. Great location next to the pizza place. Minutes from downtown. Adorable waterwheel on the property. A lot of thought and touch was definitely put into this place. Would definitely come back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing