“Don't miss this!”

Dooley’s 5-10 & 25c Store
Ranked #4 of 50 Shopping in Fredericksburg
More attraction details
Owner description: For a taste of "the good old days" Stop by ad see us. From our wooden floors to our pressed metal ceilings, we are truly and Old Fashioned Variety Store just like when Grandma and Grandpa were kids!!!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is the real deal! Just like the five and dime I went too as a child. They have a little bit of everything and then some. The prices are very reasonable. As always finding a parking place can be difficult. You won't be sorry you visited this place.

All reviews
"step back in time"
in 11 reviews
"no credit cards"
in 4 reviews
"childhood memories"
in 4 reviews
"little bit of everything"
"dime"
in 23 reviews
"clerk"
"strolling"
in 3 reviews
"texas"

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

If you are 50 or older, you’ll love a visit to this store. It’s a step back in time before the big box stores. So many fun things to look at.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

It's just like the dime stores from when I was a kid. My husband and I enjoyed playing the "do you remember" game together. The store just made me feel good. If you're older than 60, you need to visit this store.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I love it! They have almost anything you could want. Lots of old time games and toys. A lot of things you can't get any where else! The staff is friendly! I bought a sheer poncho style shirt cover cute !