Open today: 08:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Nostalgia!

This was like a trip back in time. We visited here last year about this time and walking through... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
MaltaBound
Houston, Texas
via mobile
A walk through my childhood

A store straight out of the 1950’s. Absolutely loved looking around and shopping here. Prices are... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
duffyg48
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
via mobile

All reviews step back in time no credit cards childhood memories little bit of everything dime clerk texas
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

If you are 50 or older, you’ll love a visit to this store. It’s a step back in time before the big box stores. So many fun things to look at.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

It's just like the dime stores from when I was a kid. My husband and I enjoyed playing the "do you remember" game together. The store just made me feel good. If you're older than 60, you need to visit this store.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I love it! They have almost anything you could want. Lots of old time games and toys. A lot of things you can't get any where else! The staff is friendly! I bought a sheer poncho style shirt cover cute !

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Here is a Step back in time to the days when many of us grew up and remember items that cost only 5 pennies. find those unusual items you have been looking for and could not find. this is a real treasure of items.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I loved coming to this store and talking to the employees. Fixtures are just like ones in stores I loved back in the 1950s. I loved seeing things I grew up with like candy cigarettes. Wow I cant believe some SNOWFLAKES have not had a fit about those!!! I love the politically incorrectness of it all. I enjoyed talking to the staff about the store's original family ownership and it being the third generation. You must go see this before it is gone!!!