Open today: 00:00 - 18:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Safari Winery
from US$173,34
More Info
All reviews amazing wine wine tasting tasting room pinotage papa shilo winery server wineries grapes taste glass purchase texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This place was amazing. Papa Leo was the best! 10/10. We came to Fredericksburg to enjoy the hill country and have some good wine, and we were able to do exactly that here at The Safari Winery!!! Absolutely loved the “safari” theme, my boyfriend was enjoying all of the exotic wall mounts all over the place. Such a wonderful time, and once again, Papa Leo was THE BEST!!!!

1  Thank 910savannahj
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This is the most unique winery experience in Fredericksburg. My husband and I have been to quite a few along the 290 corridor and this one really stands out. The wines are predominantly from South Africa and Chile with very unique but delightful flavors. We are even cancelling one of our other wine memberships for this one. Can't recommend highly enough. It is a must go to.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Great service, amazing wine, and beautiful atmosphere. Had a wonderful time celebrating my mom’s birthday. Carole and Leo are the best!

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

My first visit to Safari with my girlfriends was amazing. Wine was very good, I recommend the Safari Sweet Red, so good!!Carole and Leo were very engaging and fun. Will be back for sure!

1  Thank 893annemaried
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

This is a newer winery(2019) owned by a local Fredericksburg family with at least 6 generations. They offer Chilean and South African wines so definitely different than other wineries in the area. A tasting is $25/person with five wines of your choice. Our taste ambassador was friendly and informative. We really liked the dry reds, more Chilean than S. African. Apparently they are adding Argentina wines soon. Enjoyable time, will return.