Hilton Fort Worth
US$160
Homewood
US$125
Hampton.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$215
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$198
Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$194
  • Breakfast included
US$79
US$293
US$175
Rosen House Inn(Fort Worth)
US$109
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Reviews (1 437)
1 437 results
All reviewshistoric hotelthe executive loungepresident kennedypapa mikeconvention centerhistorical significanceruth's chris steakhousesundance squarecorner roomdowntown ftvalet parkingwithin walking distancevalet serviceroom was largebasswould definitely stay here againvery nice hotel
149 - 154 of 1 437 reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stay at the Hilton Downtown Ft. Worth often. And, it is always a treat. Wonderful staff, wonderful location, and Ruth's Chris Steak House on site. Having the Kennedy Memorial out the front door never ceases to stir our memories of that fateful day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

NewMexicoTreefarmer--Thank you for staying with us again recently and taking time to review your stay. Much thanks for your complimentary comments regarding the staff, our location, Ruth Chris Steak House and your appreciation of our history. We are hopeful again you will when visiting Downtown Fort Worth you will stay with us. Thank you again and all the best. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

clean room, comfortable bed. Great Location, lots of restaurant nearby. Walking distance to Sun Dance square and Water Garden. There is no self parking in the hotel facility. I am sure there is public parking near by. We did valet parking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

K W---Thank you for staying with us recently and taking time to review your stay. Much thanks for your complimentary comments regarding our location, accommodations, walking distance to restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions. We are hopeful when visiting Downtown Fort Worth again you will stay with us. Thank you and all the best. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I've stayed at this hotel before. The rooms are nice, dark, but nice. It was very clean. Some of the staff acted like it imposed on their time to provide service--particularly the Valets... The response when I tried to report this was very unprofessional. So much for Hilton's Make it Right guarantee.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

O6160DPdianaf--Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your stay. I appreciate your honest and direct comments. I apologize for the some of the staff's responsiveness. As you can imagine it is disappointing that we did not provide the service you expected and deserved. Please feel free to contact me via email dave.fulton@Hilton.com. Again- I thank you for your comments. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I spent 2 weeks here, while I was accompanying him on a business trip. Everyone in this hotel was so friendly and always helpful!! Here are some observations:

Location: Convenient and a lot of restaurants/bars were at a walking distance. The Museums and Stockyards are at $7 uber ride away.

Decor: Modern Texan decor, quite charming and most importantly, a historic hotel!

Lobby: Staying here for quite some time, it was always nice to be told "welcome back" from the valet guys and reception desk after being out.

I want to highlight that the guy in reception from the morning shift (I forgot his name sorry!!) went out of his way to:
-Found a room with a King bed once one became available (all were reserved already, when my husband made the reservation)
-When a bell boy was not available, he helped move the luggage from one room to another
-Remembering when my packages arrived and having them ready once I arrived to the lobby.

He really went out of his way to make my stay better. Oneeb from the afternoon was also very helpful!! I wish I could remember all of Reception Desk Team names, because they were great!!

Housekeeping: During the first days, there was some cleanliness issues in the room. So I reported this and waited an hour and a half. Called back again and immediately Tiffany (I believe that was her name), the head of housekeeping came to check and apologized that her staff did not arrive. She handled the situation in a professional matter and had the issues corrected immediately! She gave me her business card and told me to contact her, if I was ever to have another housekeeping problem.

Food in the Executive Lounge: Wish the breakfast had more variety and would stay open until 9:30/10am. The h'or d'oeuvres at 5pm were always changing and had fruit, cheese and vegetables which was nice.

Would definitely recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Request a view towards the JFK Statue and Convention Center
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

MeliChinaTica-Thank you for staying with us recently for two weeks! and for taking time to review your stay. Much thanks for observations and complimentary comments regarding the our location, staff , accommodations and décor. They are all much appreciated. We are hopeful when you visit Downtown Fort Worth again for business or pleasure you will stay with us again. Thank you and all the best. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This facility is GORGEOUS. The photos online, while very good, do not do it justice. The service is EXCEPTIONAL. You get a family vibe from the staff while they treat you like you're the most important person in the world. I brought a group from all over the state here for a professional planning retreat. My job was to host the meetings and show the group and their families around our city. The Hilton was the perfect site to help give them the flavor of Fort Worth's culture, history, and pride. I cannot say enough about what a great experience we had. I love Hilton Hotels, but the Hilton Fort Worth is easily my favorite!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Carrie J--Thank you for your group to the hotel and taking time to review your stay. Your complimentary comments regarding the hotel, the staff, our history and the culture of Fort Worth are very much appreciated. We are hopeful when visiting Fort Worth again for business or pleasure you will stay with us again. Thank you and all the best. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.