“Bobbie”

Ranked #78 of 1 888 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Description: Famous for more than thirty years of Legendary Tex-Mex, Pappasito's Cantina is known for the flavor, freshness and quality of their food and drinks! Pappasito's Cantina serves up succulent, sizzling fajitas, hand-crafted drinks and some of the best chips and homemade salsa around.
Reviewed 28 January 2021

I visited this place with a friend for a happy hour drink after work. I had one drink in a very small glass for which they charged me $18. They claimed my drink had been made with three shots. ( I ordered a White Russian with rack vodka). They claimed Tito’s, Kahula, and Bailey’s were in the drink. I could not even taste the alcohol in the drink.

Between us we ordered a 1 beer, 1white Russian, and guacamole... the tab came to over $50. Outrageous!!

Never going back.... ever!

Horrible drinks, horrible service, overpriced,

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (218)

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

During the pandemic, we have been doing Take-out. We have not been disappointed. It is still the same good food at reasonable prices. Check out Pappasito’s Wednesday Fajita Combo Promo.

The staff is excellent and Pappasito’s have their no-touch procedures nailed down. It is a difficult time and we’ll do our best to patronize our favorite restaurants with Take-out.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank MarieandJayR
Reviewed 23 November 2020

This place is just plain good Tex Mex food!! They have it all and then some. I have order several things on the menu and my favorite is the chicken fajitas. YUM... However, I have not had anything I do not like.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 May 2020 via mobile

Been going to Pappasito’s for years. Missed them during this pandemic. With COVID-19, decided to do Take Out. Boy, we were impressed.

We called our order in. Pappasito’s texted when our order was ready. We parked at more than a dozen close-in numbered spots. We answered the text with our numbered spot. Our order arrived within 5 minutes. We had our car’s hatch open. The associate arrived. Placed our food order in the open hatch. I noticed the associate was wearing a mask and protective hand gloves. Excellent.

As a side note, we used our gift card. We knew the balance on the card. So, we left the associate cash and the remaining gift card balance as a tip in an envelope at the hatch opening. These associates deserve to be taken care of.

Totally touches for us and more than the 6 feet distance.

Great job Pappasito’s.

Date of visit: May 2020
2  Thank MarieandJayR
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Very disappointed in the tortilla soup. First of all, the waitress asked me if I wanted to pay extra to have chicken in the tortilla soup. I have never heard of this. Any tortilla soup I have ordered at any other restaurant has some chicken in it. When I received the soup, there were no tortillas, no cheese, no cilantro. All it had was what tasted like canned chicken broth (like Campbell's), carrots and a few kernels of corn. They should be ashamed to charge $10 for that poor excuse for soup.

Date of visit: February 2020