Rosen House Inn
Homewood
US$82
US$187
US$183
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$193
Hampton.com
US$67
US$243
US$158
All reviewsmagnolia roommagnolia streetbreakfast was deliciousbreakfast tablequiet neighborhoodfrench press coffeelovely homehuge bathroomolder homeearly twentieth centurywonderful neighborhoodhair dresserhistorical housewrap around porchlovely poolother guestshistoric feel
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We can't say enough about the proprioter, Kelly, whose hospitality was top notch. We stayed for 5 nights and everyday and every evening was filled with unexpected surprises and such warmth and care. Kelly wanted to make sure our stay for our son's wedding was PERFECT. Kelly was extremely generous and thoughtful. The morning breakfasts were absolutely delicious. Kelly accommodated my many food allergies with creating dishes that did not have gluten or nuts. She even visited a local bakery to pamper me with GF desserts and a very yummy GF cupcake on my birthday. (She also gave me multiple birthday gifts as well.) She was extremely helpful with finding a local hair dresser for me the day of the wedding. The Rosen House was the perfect location close to the church and reception site. Kelly allowed our many relatives including our grandchildren to come into the house at anytime. Kelly was extremely personable and gracious. She even helped us line up a ride back to Love Field to catch our plane. The house was beautifully decorated for the holidays, too. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom extremely spacious in the room we stayed in. A bottle of wine was waiting for us in our room. Each room had individual heating units which allowed everyone to be comfortable. (The units were not in the windows though.) I would highly recommend The Rosen House for a retreat away from it all or if you have to travel to Ft. Worth. Kelly communicated quickly via phone and email prior to our stay. Her mother-in-law, who helps with the hospitality, was on vacation the week we were there. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: We saw all the rooms and all are wonderful. Only one room has a king size bed.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Kelly B, Owner at Rosen House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was honestly our absolute pleasure to host your family. I feel like we are all family now! So glad that everyone was comfortable (beds) and welcome during their stay. We appreciate you all enjoying our 19 Christmas trees displayed throughout the house. We pride ourselves on trying to accommodate our guests dietary needs. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your sons wedding week. We hope that if you all are ever back in Fort Worth that you will join us for another stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Kelly, the proprietor, is an awesome individual. She was attentive, caring, personable. She went beyond the call of duty. Our family felt so welcomed and put us at ease. If I could give this place 10 stars I would. The rooms were spacious and decorated to the hilt for Christmas. Even Rufus and Chloe, the dogs were hospitable as well. Our family was there for a family member's wedding. She accommodated our family as if we were royalty. She allowed other family members who were not staying there to come in. She even fed them. We not only celebrated a wedding, but a birthday. Kelly presented my sister with a birthday bag of goodies. She also accommodated dietary needs such as gluten free. She makes the best bacon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Such an honor to host you and your family! I enjoyed our early morning conversations before breakfasts and visiting with the pups. Please do join us again if you are ever back in Fort Worth! Thank you very much for your kind sentiments.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Rosen House Inn for a night away while visiting family in Fort Worth. The room was clean and comfortable, and the Christmas decor was so beautiful. Kelly’s hospitality really made us feel at home and breakfast was delicious!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrshcwhite
Kelly B, Owner at Rosen House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

So happy y’all enjoyed your getaway. Glad to host your stay! Hope you will visit us again another time. Happy New year!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Rosen House Inn and absolutely loved the place. A beautiful house and a wonderful experience. There was a bottle of wine in the room, all the details were perfect, the breakfast was fantastic, and our host was a pleasure. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sceubow, Owner at Rosen House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

So glad y’all enjoyed your visit! We are excited to host your next stay when you are here in Fort Worth!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Kelly & Deb are amazing! These ladies hosted my fiancé and I for our wedding weekend. The day of the wedding they were so accommodating with the hair dresser & makeup artist! Kelly checked in on us multiple times to ask if we needed anything at all. You literally could not ask for better service! They provide excellent customer service & go above and beyond to make sure your experience is memorable & enjoyable! The attention to detail was beyond my expectations!! The breakfast is AMAZING! I loved everything I ate! Thank you so much Kelly & Deb for an amazing weekend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sceubow, Owner at Rosen House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

So glad you enjoyed your stay on your very special weekend with us! Hope you will stay again! Thank you.