US$169
Residence Inn
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$231
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$125
Homewood
Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$264
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$67
Rosen House Inn(Fort Worth)
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$176
All reviewsdfw airportm clubmissed flightconcierge loungeamerican airlinesearly flightdallas cowboyscowboys gameshuttle serviceindoor poolconference roombreakfast buffetbusiness meetingbed and pillowsup to dateawesome hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The hotel is far from the airport, but there is a shuttle service. Staff was helpful when I called and told them I needed a shuttle ride. The rooms are fine. Fitness center on the first floor. Kitchen closes at 10 PM.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Spike. Happy to hear that you found our shuttle service to be so quick and convenient – it makes a tremendous difference when you’re traveling, and I’m glad that our team was so helpful in getting that ride to you. I appreciate you choosing us for your stay and do hope that next time you are in the area that we can look forward to seeing you again here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed here beginning Christmas Eve for 3 nights. The wait staff in the restaurant and room service were very friendly and helpful. The front desk and Marriott Club, not so much. The hotel's business center consists of 3 desktops at high counter with bar stools and no place to work. The work area in the Marriott Club consists of one desk top and printer....which by the way was out of paper and since I attempted to use it while staff was not scheduled I was out of luck. The room was nice, but with a lot of wasted space. The closet set up in awful and other than the bed there would no other places to sit other than the desk chair. Newly remodeled, but not by anyone who ever traveled for business.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thanks for writing, Marguerite. We always want our guests to have the best stay possible, and while I’m glad to hear that we got some things right, I really wish that we had done a bit better. Please know that we never stop improving upon the services that we provide to our guests, and I appreciate your suggestions very much – I understand the necessity of a practical and expansive work area, and our goal is to always balance comfort with function in every way that we can. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again so that we will have the opportunity to make a much more positive impression and next time be sure to get everything right.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and the room was comfortable. Lots of outlets and at least 8 places to insert a USB cable without needing a plug in adapter. Very large TV and good shower. Only negatives about the room were 1) the furniture other than the bed was an odd modern style chair that was not very comfortable and it left the room feeling sparse and 2) the drapes did not completely cover the window so the gap allowed light right in at morning time.

Catering food was very good and the catering staff was extremely nice, polite and attentive. Front desk staff was another matter. At check in about 4:30 pm. Two women were at the desk and glanced up as I approached but they were on the phone. Each turned away and pretended not to notice me. An acknowledgement or a “just a sec” would have been appreciated. Instead, the more they pretended not to see me the madder I got. Finally after a while, someone came from the back and checked me in.

Got to my room and used the app to request 3 extra pillows at about 5:20. As I left the room for a meeting at 5:30 a man was about to knock on my door to deliver a cheese/fruit tray to me. I thanked him and he said he was the restaurant manager and to let him know if I needed anything. I told him about the request for 3 pillows and he said he would make sure it was done. Went to my meeting and got back to the room about 10:30 exhausted and ready for bed. No pillows. So I called the front desk and they said they would send them right up. I could not begin getting undressed and ready for bed since I had to wait for someone to knock on the door with the pillows. After a while, a maid knocked and had 2 pillows although I had requested 3. She said she would try to get another one and I told her to never mind that I had to get to bed. Later I learned that several in our group had been given wrong rooms (2 guys having reserved a room with 2 queen beds and instead they got a room with 1 king and a pull out sofa - happened with at least 3 rooms).

I may stay here again or I may not, depending on price but I will definitely triple check my reservation and hope that they do some serious training for the staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us and I appreciate you taking a moment to share your feedback. Please know that the care and comfort of our guests is always our number one priority, and I am sincerely sorry to hear that we could have done better. We always want to deliver excellent customer service, and while I can’t correct what happened, I can assure you that your comments are very helpful and have given us an opportunity to make some improvements. I do hope that you will come back and give us another try, so that next time we can be sure to get everything right and provide you with a much more positive experience.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I first came to the hotel while they were in the middle of renovations and I'll admit, there were some shortcomings. But, I gave it another try afterwards and I'm so glad I did! My room is always cleaned well, which is very important to me. It's not just cleaned well on the surface; it's cleaned to the point where when you intentionally look for dirt, hair or bugs; you literally can't find any - I love it! All of the staff are friendly, professional and courteous. One, in particular from their on-site restaurant (Doc's Bar & Kitchen), has been amazing - Neel, the waiter that is usually there on weeknights. He always greets guests with a smile, tries to go above and beyond with each meal he serves (kudos to the cook as well), and, he even asks about my day! Travel for work can be tough but when Neel is on-site, you feel like you have someone away from home that has your back and is interested in your well being. This hotel comes with my highest recommendations!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thanks so much for returning back to us! I really appreciate your kind comments and am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. The care and comfort of our guests is always our top priority, and it is nice to know that you were so pleased with your room and the level of service that we provided. I know how important that is, especially when traveling away from home. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with Neel and the rest of the team, and I do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I was here last April when the renovations were not complete, they are now and the hotel is much better.

My first room was unacceptable, I had a very noisy neighbor and got little sleep the first night. The Front Desk was very helpful and relocated me the first thing the next morning. Subsequent communications with the Hotel Manager Jan Vanco resolved all the issues. They are spot on in Customer Service!

The new M Lounge replaces the Concierge Lounge and is now in the Lobby and open 24 hours. Great for getting a bottle of water, coffee or tea for late night travelers. Breakfast was standard eggs, bacon, etc. The M Lounge at Houston Airport is much better, serving full breakfast buffet but for the price difference between the two properties this is fine.

My second room on the 6th floor was very quiet, clean and comfortable.

Their restaurant has an unusual mix of food, not all my meals hit the spot. I wish there was a better selection of salads and sandwiches, the simpler the better.

Overall I plan to return here again soon.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
MarriottDFWAirport, General Manager at DFW Airport Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us, Ron. We always want our guests to have the best stay possible, and I was glad that we were able to quickly resolve your concern so that you could enjoy the rest of your time here. I know how important a good night’s sleep is, especially when traveling. It’s good to hear that you like the updates that we have made, and found the M lounge to be much more convenient - it’s always nice to have amenities available whenever you need them. As you know, we are continuously improving our services, so your suggestions are both welcome and appreciated. Thanks again for your kind comments, and I look forward to seeing you next time here at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott South.
At your Service,