All reviews boutique hotel sundance square presidential suite bass turn down service small hotel large bathroom wedding night heart of downtown romance package downtown ft valet parking location is great beautiful hotel business meeting non smoking third floor
Reviewed 17 May 2018

New York has the St Regis Chicago has the Langham Fort Worth has The Ashton When you travel regularly for business, and you arrive at your hotel and open the door, you should feel at home. The Ashton does this for me every time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Beautiful hotel and every member of the staff was personable, welcoming, and accommodating. Breakfast was very good and the meal functions with our conference were all excellent. I could not have had a better experience at a Ritz Carlton.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is a great hotel with attentive and caring staff. From the front doorman, to the desk personnel, to the housekeepers, the entire staff was cheerful and attentive to all our needs. It's centrally located and near Sundance Square.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Ashton Hotel is a small quaint hotel decorated elegantly. Very nice accommodations. The bed formed to your body and the pillows were great too. Very clean and the staff went out of their way to say hello and ask if their was anything I needed during my stay. Overall this is a great hotel and within walking distance to everything in the city center.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

"Let me tell you about my Son's and his new wife's experience at the Ashton. To begin with they waited over 15 minutes in the valet lane in front of the hotel. Since no one came out, His wife in her wedding dress unloaded the car and carried her own bags in to the hotel only to find there was no one at the desk for several minutes. Once they got their room Romance Package and "Honeymoon Suite") They were given a small room with a view of a roof top air conditioner. Now we are Diamond Elite members with Hilton and we could have gotten our kids a room anywhere, but we chose to pay almost $400 to stay in your hotel for this special occasion. It was to say the least extremely disappointing". (This was the actual email I sent to the INNKEEPER at the Ashton in response to her request that we give a 10 on a survey we might receive regarding the stay or let her know why we couldn't) That's funny because when I sent the response, we never received a survey. There are a lot of hotels in Ft Worth. I would look at one of them before I spend my money at the Ashton.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John Copeland K
Marcella-Vega, InnKeeper at The Ashton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

John Copeland K,
I do apologize for the delay in response, the email that you sent to me was redirected to my spam email folder, I have located the email and will be reaching out to your son directly to speak with him and his bride regarding their stay, as we would love to have the opportunity to make it right for them. It is unfortunate that their stay with us was not exemplary, as it is our priority is to create positive and memorable, guest service experiences, and in their case we fell short.
Kind regards,