All reviewsfront deskwatched tvceiling faneasily accessible from the highwaywindow unitour room was spacioushot breakfastchecking intexas motor speedwaymicrowaveheadboardpillowsstockyards
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is located in a great area. There are nearby restaurants (Joe's Crab Shack, Waffle House, Whattaburger, and Starbucks), a LA Fitness across the street (great if you are a member - otherwise, the hotel does have a good fitness room).
The rooms were very clean. The staff at the hotel were very nice & professional. The continental breakfast was great and there was a good variety.

Room Tip: Great service, Friendly staff, very clean hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Avoid this hotel; major maintenance issues. no one on duty to fix the heat! I checked in on Sun. and heat stopped working during the night! No manager on duty and they tell me he will call me back! Front desk staff can’t make a decision to move me to a different room out of (105) and always on personal calls! Tub didn’t drain. Room was clean! This is not a newly built facility like the intro states! This is the poorest run comfort I have stayed in!!!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Nice size room with a living area. Good TV selection, small fridge etc. Bathroom was a good size. Hot breakfast starts at 6.00am. The only issue was the thin floors. I tried to walk quietly but the quality of the flooring meant every footstep was being transmitted below. Above me a young family sounded like a herd of elephants.

Room Tip: Top floor so no one above you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were here for one night but we enjoyed our stay. The room was nice and clean, the bed was comfy, and the staff was very nice and friendly. We plan to stay here again when we are back in Fort Worth.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly and always helpful staff, clean rooms, and great service... they even have a room with jacuzzi on it!!! That alone got me sold... Will be staying here again soon and will recommend to friends and family, also if anything is not to your liking the staff will quickly help you change your experience...

No hotel is perfect but the costumer service is what counts

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple