Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$102
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$221
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$128
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$74
Priceline
Rosen House Inn(Fort Worth)
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$208
US$177
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

All reviewssundance squarehome officestove topminute walktrain tracksfull size fridgesmall kitchenhotel shuttlegood sizethe shuttle driververy pleasant stayhotel is perfectstayed here for nightswithin walking distancesofa bedan extended stayattending a conference
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Reasonably priced and close to Sundance Square and a short drive to the fabulous FW Zoo too. Nicely appointed, recently remodeled, and the rooms and amenities were attractive and high quality. For the money, I doubt there are better properties anywhere in the immediate vicinity. We loved the pool, the proximity to attractions and restaurants, and the train didn’t bother us at all. Major shopping and local eating establishments with great variety were only a 6 minute drive away (Montgomery Plaza area) Highly recommended for individuals or families.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at this TownePlace Suites in Ft. Worth. Upon arrival we saw the grounds crew beautiful maintaining the landscaping. Lots of trees and bushes give the area some privacy and add beauty to the grounds. The front desk staff were quick and friendly. Right next to the desk is a little market stocked with some last minute snacking options and other essential personal toiletries. The room was spotless and quiet spacious. Huge bathroom with lots of towels and showering essentials. The kitchen has a two-burner stove, microwave, and full size fridge/freezer. Dishes, silverware, and soap were all provided. After this review, I’m gonna take a dip in the outdoor pool! Highly recommend this TownePlace Suites to anyone!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was acceptable in terms of rooms, cleanliness, and other amenities for the price. The free WiFi, however, was completely useless. I couldn’t do the things I needed to do on my laptop (standard internet browsing and email), the WiFi kept disconnecting from my phone, and the internet TV kept telling me it was “unable to establish a connection to the server.” Lock down your WiFi and/or start charging for it, because it’s 2018 and a Marriott property should not have this poor of internet. When I called the front desk to see if maybe this was a global issue, she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. I asked if I could pay to upgrade and she said “there should be a high speed option” but I never saw it pop up on my devices.

I travel on a weekly basis for work and this is by far the worst internet I have had in a hotel in years. If you you need to do more than messaging/basic browsing, especially for business, I wouldn’t rely on this hotel and would recommend a different property in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Joseph A, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I apologize we fell short of meeting your expectations during your time with us. We are currently in the process of improving our internet this year to better enhance our guest experience. We hope you will reconsider staying with us should your travels bring you back into Fort Worth.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a good spot. However it does have a set of train tracks next to it. But the bonus, no train horns. Every once in a while you may hear a train rumble...nothing too bad. Room is big enough. Hotel is well kept. Breakfast was good too. Lots of good restaurants close by as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RachelRC, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel is a nice little enclave at the very edge of downtown. When I first arrived, I was concerned that the location might be difficult to get in and out of with my rental car, but once I learned the nearby roads, it was super easy. The hotel is a nice 25-minute walk from the convention center, and out of the hustle-and-bustle of downtown. Despite the nearby ramps to the freeway being under construction, the detours were well-marked and fairly easy to navigate.

My room was comfortable and clean. I overlooked the back parking lot and nearby field. I stayed 5 nights. Housekeeping missed my room 2 of the 5 nights. Not sure if that was normal or that they don't make up the rooms each day. I had to request towels once, but that was not a big deal. The work area was well-lit.
Breakfast each morning was nice. The inside eating area got crowded, but I ate out on the patio by the pool, which is right off of the breakfast area. I was surprised no one else was eating outside...it was very pleasant, covered, and plenty of tables.
An overall good stay.

Only complaint was my first or second night, the person staying above me got locked out of their room and a maintenance company had to come in and saw/drill out the locks on the door. This was pretty loud around 9pm and lasted an hour or two.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi Tom! Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!