Reviews (1 062)
1 062 results
All reviewsmaria lopezfront deskdance clubfossil creeklobby barshuttle servicefree shuttlean older hoteloff the highwayindoor poolbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicebusiness tripvickistockyardsftconstruction
79 - 84 of 1 062 reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We are so grateful to have found a place for every visit to FW! Beautiful hotel, kind staff (including the front desk agent, Angel) and great location! Thank ya'll so much for a great stay in this great city!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

I am so glad that you will be calling us your "go to" hotel for your future visits to Fort Worth! With our recently renovated guest rooms, meeting space and lobby, we are definitely the best looking, full service hotel in our area and we are still the best value for business or leisure stays. Can't wait to see you back at our Radisson soon and I'll make sure Angel gets a copy of your comments!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

During my stay the staff providing EXCELLENT service. Two employees who really stood out were Harry and Angel. Always professional and offered great customer service whether transportation or answering any questions or concerns I may have about the local area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thanks so much for this great review and the special Shout out to Angel & Harry....they are truly some of the best in the hospitality business. I know that DI associates have a lot going on during the week you are with us so there is really no room for errors in transportation or service. I am very pleased to hear that we are doing right by you and your fellow associates. All the best to you overseas and thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The beds and furnishing are very co for table and has a very nice. Feng shui feel about the room. The bar has a good selection of beer and liquor. The meals have been phenomenal. My only complaint about my stay at the Radisson has been the bar prices.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

I really appreciate the good and honest feedback about your stay with us. DI associates are near and dear to us as you become "family" for an intense week of training and then off you go, to a place far, far away. We try to make your stay with us as comfortable and worry free as possible and I am glad to see that our team seems to be doing just that. Sorry about the bar pricing as I know we are all on a budget but......you gotta admit we have some of the most talented, beautiful, witty and engaging bartenders in Fort Worth! All the best to you and BE SAFE!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Nice convenient shuttle. Pleasant drive who quietly reached destination in a fast efficient manor. I appreciate the prompt tension to details on getting my crew to best Arrival point. I will leave an appropriate review.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thanks so much for the great review and you are definitely correct.....our shuttle is both convenient and priced right.....FREE! Whether you're going to the Historic Stockyards or just need a quick errand run within a 5 mile radius, our shuttle will be there for you with a friendly, smiling driver. Can't wait to see you back at our Radisson in the near future!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

She did an awesome job at the bar. I got service with a smile !! She was prompt and friendly!!! I would definitely come back here again to see her !! They have a fabulous cocktail menu !!! The frito pie is very unique and delicious..... and Nancy pants is ok too ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Fort Worth North at Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Well.......I'm glad to see that someone has discovered our hidden weapon....Tasia! Her beautiful smile is only outdone by her amazing cocktail creations. While she doesn't have a really catchy name, like some of our well known staff, Tasia is certainly one of our very best cocktail "engineers". And yes.....Nancy Pants is o.k. too. Thanks for sharing a review and we can't wait to see you back at the Radisson and Cassidy's!