5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/03/09
Booking.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
HurbUS$132
All reviews mockingbird station central expressway stayed two nights great stay bed was comfortable front desk lobby bar great hotel pool area smu staycation cleanliness fridge renovation art uptown amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

There was No hot water,the AC leaked,the shower door wouldn’t stay closed while using. They did offer to move us. The Beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Overall not my normal expectations of a 3.5 star hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Will Anderson, Guest Services / Front Office at The Beeman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear mscarb377064,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your most recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issues you had with the hot water, AC, and the shower door. I can assure you that what you experienced is not the norm and will be addressed immediately.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and we hope to have you back to provide you with a much better stay.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

The Beeman is a recent remodel and the updated rooms are streamlined. in the age of COVID it was nice that the floors were wood laminate and not carpet. Overall, the Hotel was clean, nice and close to SMU. A great value for the area. Would recommend and stay there again!

Dear Lexalu,

Thank you for your review and rating us clean as well as nice! We also thank you for recommending us to others and look forward to having you back for another stay soon!!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I found the hotel comfortable amd very well located. The food at the restaurant and amenities were very good. The next room guest was loud in the midnight so I could not sleep well. The staff and service superb.

Dear dgarza992862,

Thanks so much for sharing! We’re so glad that you found us comfortable and very well located!! We’re also pleased that our food, amenities, staff, and service were to your satisfaction.

My apologies that you weren’t able to sleep well. Should you stay with us again, we’ll try out very best to place you in a much quieter room.

Thanks again for staying with us and being our guest at the Beeman!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Stayed at the Beeman this weekend for my engagement surprise party with friends and family! This place is a hidden gem. The staff, location, amenities are all top notch! I would highly recommend staying here on your next Dallas trip.

Room tip: presidential suite was amazing - very large!
Date of stay: January 2021
Will Anderson, Guest Services / Front Office at The Beeman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear briannH436FT,

We're so pleased that you chose us to celebrate such an amazing occasion with your friends and family! We thank you so much for leaving feedback and recommending us to others!!

Congratulations on the engagement and we hope to have you back for another visit soon!!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2021

I'm a local and ended up staying at this hotel for an extended period. Ended up utilizing almost every aspect of the hotel so I feel my experiences carry some weight in my review.
Let's start with the AMAZING location, next to Mockingbird Station, SMU and easy access on and off the Interstate but not enough to be a heavy thoroughfare. Super easy access and only minutes to the heart of Downtown Dallas. The location couldn't be better!
Staying during the Pandemic creates it's own challenges and the entire team at The Beeman Hotel handle it with extreme poise and cool. The Front Office Team is nothing short of exemplary. Lead by Will, Rooms Director, they embody what The Beeman is all about. Cool and relaxed but refined, giving The Beeman that Urban Boutique feel.
The indoor pool is phenomenal, gorgeous and warm with safely (limited) distanced seating. We visited several times, we loved it so much.
Francisco at the Bar in the evenings is fantastic! From grabbing a drink to relax, celebrating a birthday or ordering something to take to the room, he gives you VIP treatment.
Then there was our room...I absolutely love the design of the room...modern with retro touches gives a very chic feel as you enter the room. I utterly fell in the love with the Bathroom, though on on the smaller side, the modern style gives almost an Art Deco look. Fantastic lighting!! For those of us who find that very important. Only improvement would be more plugs, but considering it's a renovated hotel, there is only so much that can actually happen. They do have USB plugs on the desk, so that's a definite plus!
All in all I think this is a fantastic place to stay. I will definitely recommend to anyone. I would note, if you're looking for a romantic place, a place for families, a business need or wanting something to just go to and chill...look no further than The Beeman. The cool vibes are definitely what Dallas needed!

Dear J C,

Wow! Seeing such review like this let me know that we're truly doing something right at the Beeman. We thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detail from your recent stay experience. It was truly our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to having you back should your travels return you to Dallas!!

Kindest regards,