Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
US$148
US$141
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$126
MagnoliaHotels.com
US$177
US$158
US$191
  • Pool
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$182
US$420
US$399
Reviews (1 390)
1 390 results
All reviewswest endwalking distancejfk museumfloor museumrooftop poolan older hotelamerican airlines centerbusiness tripshuttledartconcertmeeting
FilterAll languages
7 - 12 of 1 390 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I attended a conference here last November. The bathroom was so small you hardly had room to shut the door once you got inside. When we took a shower the next morning, the tub didn't drain, or drained very slowly. We notified the front desk and they said they'd take care of it. We assumed they did and the next morning, it was obvious they didn't fix it. We requested another room, hoping for a better experience. That room also had a drain problem. The restaurant there was overpriced.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank dianedowd
Michael R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm sorry that were issues with the bathrooms and the drains. We'll always do our best to remedy concerns such as these, so it's disappointing that there were still issues. We're currently doing renovations and updates right now, so we hope you'll get to see our improved space in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff were very helpful. Previous plans at a hotel were cancelled for the night of my wedding and we called the Crown Plaza as a last minute replacement. They immediately obliged and put us up with a nice view of downtown. You couldn't ask for a nicer staff. The location is set in downtown Dallas right next to the DART rail. Parking is in the building itself so don't try finding parking outside the hotel as it's almost impossible if not way overpriced. The building itself isn't in the best condition. Staying at a La Quinta Inn had better accommodations, furniture, and room service. We ordered food service late at night (very overpriced) and didn't receive everything we ordered. When we called the kitchen they closed. We called the front desk who was very helpful in getting someone to bring the food we ordered. The lady delivering the food seemed rude. Maybe if she didn't forget the food the first time she wouldn't have had to make a second trip - making her irritated to begin with. Overall you won't be disappointed with your stay. Just don't expect to be wowed by anything. It's more about saying you stayed at the "Crown Plaza" rather than anything crazy. Not that it is expected but when a couple shows up in their wedding dress/suit you would think a hotel would go over the top to make that a special night for the couple. Sadly, this wasn't the case for our stay. It was decent, but that's about it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanandElle

I'm glad that our staff were able to help you on this special night in your life, though I'm sorry there were still some issues. We're currently in the middle of renovating and updating our rooms so that our guests can have the best experience possible. If there's ever anything our staff can do for you, don't ever hesitate to let us know. Our goal is to make sure that your stay is as enjoyable and comfortable as it should be. Thanks for you feedback, and we hope you'll visit us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everything is nice and super cleans. I was really impressed by the hotel staff. They let me  check out later than usual and I had no problems. Also found a great deal for the stay. The bedroom was a little small. I would have preferred a larger room with King size beds. However the Queen beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. Would highly recommend if you have a car or need to be in that area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We were happy to make your time with us as great as it should be. We hope you'll visit us again one day in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and the service has really gone down. Let’s start with the bar/grill area make sure you go before 7pm after the shift change the service is horrible. The Asian girl is the worse when she comes in she brings food from an outside restaurant and is more worried about her eating then taking care of the customers. I shouldn’t have gone back but it’s convenient after a long day of work to grab something at the hotel and go to the room. Next let’s talk maid service very limited most days they didn’t leave me my bottle of water nor extra towels. There was trash from the previous guest under the desk and TV area, it was still there the day I checked out. This was the last time I’ll be staying her.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dwaina K
Michael R, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dwaina, I'm sorry that you've been disappointed, especially since you've enjoyed visiting us in the past. I know we can do better all around, as we sincerely care about our guests and their experience. Regarding your room service, if there's ever anything that needs attention or anything you need, please contact our front desk, and we'll be happy to make your stay better however we can. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance to show you a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tired, run-down property has seen better days. I knew I was in for an adventure when the door to my room had a poorly-painted patch on the lower part of the door where someone obviously tried to kick the door open. The elevator doors screech like the soundtrack of a horror film, it's smelly, damaged and the walls are so thin I could hear every word of the conversation in the next room. I could really hear it the night there was an argument at 4:15 am. It went on for at least 30 minutes despite me calling the front desk. I finally turned up the AC to Max Fan to drown it out a bit. Which reminds me that the AC (which works well) makes a disturbing ker-thunking sound every now and then, it sounds very much like someone has just broken it. Needless to say, I slept very little of the two nights I stayed here...

On the up-side, I'm pretty sure it's cheap (I was there on business, thus someone else's dime) and the lady in the bar is super. The front desk staff was very nice when I checked in as well. Another bonus was that the mirror in my room was really, really warped, but in a concave manner so I looked tall and thin.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Andrea, we're currently in the process of doing construction, renovation, and updates to ensure that our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay, possible. That being said, I'm sorry that you had issues during your stay. If you contact our front desk, we're always here do to what we can to make your experience better however possible.