US$347
US$211
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$102
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$127
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$206
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$250
US$199
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$275
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesgalleria mallnice hotelbusiness tripnorth dallasconvenient locationfront desk staffbreakfast buffethome away from homeenjoyed my staydallas areafitness centerwalmartconferencemeetingaccommodations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was very nice. Staff was great and the location was perfect. We had access to many areas around town like downtown, the Harry Hines area, the Galleria and then airport. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is a great property after renovations.
The showers are all nicely tiled walkins. The towels are thick and fluffy.
The beds are comfy with nice puffy pillows.
I checked in with Danielle and she was very friendly the entire stay.
She recognized our 20 year status with Hilton Honors and upgraded us to
Concierge level.
Randy was our AM host. He goes out of his way to be helpful.
The executive level rooms are a real benefit.
Every morning and evening they prepare special menu items. The free wine and beer along with many snacks are great.
Wehad a quiet comfortable room andour housekeeper showed up earlyin the AM just as we requested,

Room Tip: Chose the ninth floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a great stay! The room was spacious, but it didn't have a fridge in it which was disappointing. The beds were very comfy, the room was clean, and the staff was friendly. We never had an issue with parking. It was inconveniently located. It was pretty far from downtown which made Uber more expensive, but other than that it was great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived in town from Amarillo for a one night stay on the way home from a week long trip to Santa Fe & Denver. We are here on a Sunday night.

Room wasn’t ready until close to 5:30PM.

They advertise “Robe & slippers” on the Hilton website when booking an “Executive floor room”, but there were no slippers, and the front desk didn’t have any.

The Executive floor was absolutely worthless, anyway. Both times I tried getting in, the door was locked, even though the electronic lock showed green. There are blinds on the door and windows so you can’t even see inside there. Since every other Hilton hotel & Doubletree that has an executive lounge has kept the lounge unlocked & stocked with water, soft drinks, and light snacks 24/7 (all the ones I’ve stayed in, anyway), I finally called the front desk the second time I couldn’t get in, to see what the issue was. The lady on the phone said that “there’s only water & coffee in there anyway” but that I could come buy some soft drinks in the market downstairs. When I mentioned that every other Hilton & Doubletree I’ve stayed at kept the lounge unlocked 24/7, with soft drinks, lights snacks, water, and that I was pretty shocked this one didn’t follow the same policy, she added “I think we keep the lounge closed on weekends, anyway, but you can go in there Monday”. Well that helps me out a bunch... seeing as I’m checking out on Monday. What’s the point of paying a bit extra for this floor when the “amenities” listed aren’t available? Seems like false advertising.

The TV isn’t good, either. Local CBS isn’t in HD (even though it says it is on their guide)... it’s an analog signal & the picture is cut off. Also, the TV had a mind of its own for a bit.. I’d switch it to CBS, and a couple minutes later it’d switch back to the main LodgeNet screen.. when I’d try to change the channel, it wouldn’t respond. When I’d finally get it back to normal, it’d do the same thing. I almost checked out after dealing with this for about half an hour. Then, when watching local NBC later in the evening, the channel kept cutting out & it’d go to a black screen for minutes at a time. That worked out great when trying to watch an hour long show & I miss bits and pieces of it because of that. As I’m typing this, CBS signal disappeared for two minutes... I wish hotels would get rid of the horrid LodgeNet system. It’s junk & the movies cost a ton. At least with Hyatt Place locations, when I stay at one that still has LodgeNet, it always works fine & doesn’t freeze up or make the TV go haywire by changing back to the main screen at random.

The room service food quality was good, and housekeeping was very friendly. So was the room service guy. The rooms look fine, too. Too bad they miss the mark in so many other areas.

I’m a HHonors Diamond member, so I try to stay at Hilton properties a lot of the time.. but I also stay at Hyatt properties, too. I almost decided to stay at Hyatt Place/Park Central or Hyatt Regency downtown... and I wish I had done so.

I’ve stayed in Dallas four separate times over the past year. Three times in a Hilton property, once at the Hyatt Regency downtown. All three stays at the Hilton properties here have fallen WAY short of the mark, while the Hyatt exceeded it (as Hyatt always does).

Embassy Suites Park Central had an A/C issue in the room & atrium & it was hard to sleep because it was so hot in the room.

Doubletree Market Center had a nice balcony, but the mattresses were some of the worst I’ve ever dealt with.

And then there’s this one... I’d rank this one above the Embassy Suites experience, but below the Doubletree Market Center. If the Market Center location got new mattresses, it wouldn’t be fine. Maybe I’ve just had bad luck in choosing Hilton branded properties in the Dallas area.. I don’t know. But after this stay, Diamond member or not, I’m sticking with Hyatt locations when in the Dallas area. I can say with certainty that I’ve never once had an major issue when staying at any Hyatt branded location (Dallas or otherwise).

I considered coming back here after getting the good room service, but after the TV began screwing up (again), I rethought it. But when I tried the executive lounge a second time & was told they don’t even open it on the weekend, that’s what finally did it for me.

Sorry Hilton, I know I’m just one guest, and I I’ve tried being loyal, but I don’t think I can stay at another Dallas location... I just can’t risk paying for another disappointing stay, knowing full well that I can stay at any Hyatt location in the area, comfortable in the knowledge that I won’t be disappointed like I’ve been during my Hilton stays.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Doubletree by Hilton Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Arkeith2002,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

disappointing staff the back parking lot is not easily accessible in and out of hotel with luggage. It does not have a ramp you have to lug it up and down the steep steps!! This improvement since there is limited parking in the front

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Jenel R
Christopher A, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Jenel,

Thank you for you taking a moment to share your feedback. I am sorry you experienced limited parking in the front of our property during your stay with us. We pride ourselves in being located in an urban oasis, removed from parking garages and paid parking often found in Dallas hotels, but I am truly sorry this came at an inconvenience to you.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Be well,