“Highly recommended”

Ranked #868 of 4 084 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really good sushi for a really good price! I got 3 big rolls and it was only $25. We were very pleased with our visit here. We will definitely be back when we're in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi bar in Dallas. The fish is so fresh it might have been swimming just before we walk in. The chefs,Leo and owner Victor will do anything to please you. They will encourage you to try something new and different. You have to ty one of the special rolls.
They have an all you can eat option that is a really good deal if you are really hungry. Almost everything on the menu is available. Just eat what you order.
And it is fairly reasonable.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Sushi Yokohoma is always a great place to get Sushi on a weekend night because everywhere else is packed. The staff are very friendly and nice and the rolls are delicious. I like the 911 roll myself with some fresh wasabi (Not the paste). Not expensive and delicious. If you order the fried ice cream, just make sure you have someone to split it with as it's large and included fried bananas as well. A+

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Since Sake2 closed, I’ve been looking for a replacement. It’s not a buffet. It’s made for you. The menu has many selections, even soft shell crab. The sushi was fresh and the rolls were good. Here’s where it’s different. The price is Ayce, however, if you don’t eat a lot, you’re only charged the total of ordered. If it’s less that 29.95, that’s all you pay. So you can go as a party or couple, and if you want to pig out, you can, or if you just eat 15 dollars worth, that’s all you pay. The staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Sushi Yokohama and it will be my regular place

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Very overpriced. 25% higher than two other places just up the road. Sushi was very small. Spider roll had a little soft shell and the rest was filled with artificial crab! For $15?! Spare me. Tuna roll was very small and overpriced. Waitress barely spoke English. She had to keep asking another waiter for help. I recommend Shiro Sushi or Sushi Robata.