“Good variety, Great staff in a Good Atmospherre”
Review of Flying Horse Cafe

Flying Horse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 75 Coffee & Tea in Dallas
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I loved their coffee and most days of my trip I got the breakfast burrito with egg whites, spinach and cheese. Loved their sandwiches and snacks as well! Comfy and good place to relax.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, breakfast taco, oatmeal and pastry-had something different each of my 4 morning walks there.

Along with the friendly customer service a great atmosphere for a traveler.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The coffee shop is located right next to the Magnolia hotel. The coffee was good and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Flying Horse Cafe is right down the street from me in Downtown Dallas. My dog and I visit just about every day on our morning walks. They have a bowl of dog treats at register, and I can no longer walk by the store with my dog without her trying to pull me inside. Friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere. Shop local!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We stayed overnight at the Magnolia Hotel, which is connected to this cool coffee shop/café. The staff who took our order was friendly, and service was prompt. We ordered some of their locally famous cold brew and it was some of the best I've had with a nice rich mocha note. The turkey sausage breakfast tacos were tasty and filling, and the price was right at under $4 each! The atmosphere is people and fur baby friendly, and you can tell this spot is popular with the locals, as well as travelers. I'd recommend making a detour off the freeway as a better alternative to the big box coffee store!