“Weirdest service ever... but great for and drinks”
Review of CBD Provisions

Ranked #58 of 4 027 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Too bad, because the food was great and the drinks were too.. but it was mostly an empty restaurant while places around it seemed very busy. Service was inexperienced and management strangely rigid insisting on not serving Alcohol to a professional man and his wife in their late 50s. I know the law, but the experience was weird, weird, weird and went on for 10 mins as waitress was continuously sent back to table by the manager. There are too many great restaurants in Dallas too bother going here again.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank carrb2014
Write a reviewReviews (404)

Reviewed 4 April 2021

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely ressurection day brunch at CBD today and it was wonderful. Brunch menu had a good selection of choices to eat and the drinks were delicious. We plan to do dinner next time. The guy that escorted us to our table was delightful. Oh and there was free valet!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stopped in for dinner earlier this month and ended up sitting at the bar for our meal. We ordered 2 salads (+ protein) and fries as our meal. Both salads (and the fries) were phenomenal. They came in big bowls so they were filling enough to be a healthy dinner.

They also have a nice drinks list (cocktails and wine). Most importantly, though, I wanted to take a minute to highlight their professional staff. Our bartender and waitress, Meredith, was incredible. She had to manage a couple of incidents with drunk patrons while we were sitting there and she handled it professionally and with poise! All whlie making a mean cocktail to boot!

Highly recommend stopping in at CBD Provisions for a drink and/or dinner if you are in Downtown Dallas. Ask for Meredith!

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank serendipity789
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Went to this restaurant inside the Joule Hotel. The food is excellent. We had the roasted pig head for 4. There were five of us and we did not finish the serving. It is served with corn tortillas, onions and sauces. The meat was tender and very good. Drinks are great and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They made a special dish for my 95 year old mother in law because she is limited on food intake. Will definitely go back on my next visit to Dallas.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

The beginning of the experience started off well with a choice of at least 3 or 4 newspapers. The restaurant had soy milk and almond milk, but no regular lactose free. The prices were a little steep. When I got my meal the jelly had seeds, which I cannot eat. I thought I would ask the waiter for a different jelly. I also wanted to ask for a second cup of coffee. However the waiter literally disappeared. We didn't see him anywhere in the restaurant, which was practically empty. We never even saw him when it was time for the check. I got up to go ask the front desk for a check, when the waiter suddenly appeared coming in an exit door from the outside. Strange.

Date of visit: March 2020