“One delicious bite... no make it 10 delicious bites”
Review of Fluellen Cupcakes

Fluellen Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 72 Bakeries in Dallas
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

These cupcakes are delicious. So wonderful and well made. Good value and large cupcake. Can be devoured individually or shared. Yummy flavors.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

These cupcakes are delicious. Super moist, melt in your mouth. Friendly service. Lemon and German chocolate are yummy!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Love these cupcakes. Have tried five of the flavors and they don't disappoint. Moist, great size and delicious. My favorite is still the wedding cake flavor with the banana a close second. My only wish is they had a location not downtown so easier access.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I purchased two dozen cupcakes from Fluellen for a business meeting I was hosting. They were a big hit. The cupcakes are very large and have a great flavor.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had review cupcake places in Dallas to be able to surprise my daughter with cupcakes on her birthday... I live in NH and she in Dallas. I called spoke with a delightful girl, placed my order and was charged. The cupcakes were to be delivered on Saturday at noon. Fast forward to Saturday.. no cupcakes. I called the shop, spoke with a rather abrupt rude gal who stated that they "could give me two free cupcakes, that's all they could do". I didn't want free cupcakes, I wanted the surprise to actually happen, and it did not.

There was no apology, no customer service. Very disappointed. The end result: my daughters friend picked them up for me. But this is not what I had wanted. It was the first birthday that my daughter had missed being home in many years. I'm hoping that they were tasty, as their service was in poor taste.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Fluellen Cupcakes? Share your experiences!