“Late evening dinner/snack”

Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar & Grill
Ranked #448 of 4 164 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Dallas after 6:00 and the hotel after 7:30. But, we did want something quick and easy. The rodeo bar is located in the Adolphus hotel so it was easy. This is a business hotel and there weren’t many people there. My husband and I split their signature burger with fries. It was excellent and hit the spot. Very pleased and will return.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018

If you can put up with the reigning smell of French fires, this place would be great: all cowboy memorabilia around, drinks very decent size & price, service at the bar excellent.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I went there on a sunday.. it was empty and the food menu was terrible. I wanted some snacks but they didnt have it . Thats why i didnt stay there. There was also a strange smell

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Two pints of beer + two domestic longnecks= $40. Is this South Beach Miami or Dallas TX? Bartender was friendly though. Too many bars in downtown to go here as a local- they are obviously priced to trap the hotel tourist crowd.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The food is great and the service is wonderful. The staff was very helpful with some question about getting around the area. I did not get to see Walt he was not there but the young lady took my card . We have done some charity work and his ex/ wife Pam and I were friends since we were teenagers

Date of visit: November 2017