“Fantastic food”

Tony's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #421 of 3 882 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had pizza and it was great. The crust was just right and brown on bottom. You won't go wrong. They have been in business for many years.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This is a local neighborhood place just off the north side of Northwest Highway near Ferndale. The strip center it's in doesn't have the most character, but the restaurant is cozy with friendly and efficient service. The prices are incredibly reasonable for the portions. My guilty pleasure is their dinner rolls - just enough garlic and butter but not too much. They are great either alone or with marinara sauce. I had the Modo Mio pasta dish, which was okay. The portions are huge, but the pasta was swimming in sauce and I could feel my arteries hardening. Most folks in the restaurant ordered pizza, which I will try next time.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My son lives near here, and we wanted something nearby and convenient. So glad we went, delicious and authentic Italian. Small but comfortable, great service and extensive menu. We'll go again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Tony's has it all and it's all good. I've eaten there many times and tried most on the menu. You can close your eyes and put your finger anywhere on the menu and love your meal. My favorites are pizza and lasagna.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was our 4th time here. My wife and I have went here with our close friends in the area and have never been disappointed. Great food every time we come and the service is always top notch. I have the Chicken Marcela and it was fabulous. The fresh rolls are great too. We have not tried the pizza yet but after seeing it on our way out, it will be the next thing I try. Can't wait to go back.