All reviews self park galleria area directly across the street room service junior suite modern look valet parking rooms are large corner suite per day lobby bar coffee maker business center elevator couch tollway hip
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Whenever choosing a chain hotel, I prefer Le Meridien hotels because of their value and style. This one is nicely appointed but the layout feels like a converted courtyard or sheraton - the floorplan is centered around a central courtyard, with some rooms facing the interior of the building. I typically don't like this type of layout, it feels dated. But this is a small issue, overall the hotel is a nice on.

The rooms are large and well appointed, you get more than you pay for. The room was one of the largest regular rooms I've been in; I would call it a suite. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are stocked with all the necessary soaps and shampoos. My main gripe is the person that checked me in at the front desk told me I was getting one of the better rooms with a great view. However, the room was immediately next to the elevator and the view was terrible! Not cool, but not a dealbreaker.

I ate at the restaurant in the lobby and it was good, not great. I would say 6 out of 10 (chicken breast with mashed potatoes and asparagus)

I didnt try the gym or the pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I'm a big fan of Le Meridien hotels and SPG in general. When choosing a hotel for a recent business trip in Dallas I chose this property based on brand knowledge and SPG points. The hotel in itself is pretty good. The room was clean, the staff was generally helpful and the lobby was nicely decorated and spacious - so nothing to complain about there.

However, when it came to the execution of details the hotel lacked. I had to ask at least 3 times for a do not disturb sign and laundry bag on consecutive days, there never seemed to be anyone at the valet stand and the food at the on-site restaurant was mediocre. If this wasn't a Le Meridien I probably would've given them a pass but given their SPG status and reputation I felt cheated.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor and not facing the lobby
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Adam C
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Adam C,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

On behalf of the entire team at Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas!

ROLANDO MALDONADO
roland.maldonado@lemeridiendallas.com

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This is a nice hotel to stay at in North Dallas. The restaurant offers great food and the rooms are clean and quiet. The reception staff are helpful and courteous and they go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Siyala
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The Meridian was below my expectations and was just average with clean rooms. Staff were polite and responsive. This is a decent hotel for business; and relatively close to the airport; however, I would not return if I had an option. It is across the street from a shopping complex.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear GB2016a,

Thank you for your sincere feedback regarding our property. We are in the midst of a updating our rooms and are excited that our rooms will be fresh and updated. We strive to provide a memorable experience to all of our guests as we know you have a choice of where you stay. I sincerely hope that you visit us again and please ask for me at check in so I can personally great you and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Thank you.

Roland Maldonado

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We loved the hotel, location and room. Decent view, beautiful decor. Room was very spacious, quiet and the bed was comfortable. The setup put me in the mindset of indoor motel. All hallways are open and visible from the lobby. I loved the lobby. Everything costs (parking, some amenities, high breakfast, over priced food), as expected. Would stay again. We walked right across the street to the mall. No need to drive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family