“The best taco of my life”
Review of Velvet Taco

Velvet Taco
Ranked #9 of 4 165 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place is real something. They have many kinds of tacos including Poke taco in the lettuce. Other tacos are excellent, and their recipe is authentic.

They even flame meats at the site. The ambiance is super busy, low key and casual. Definitely, not the place to go on the first date or serious talking.

The line is long and oddly they sell red velvet cake there, but i did not try.
The price of the taco is reasonable but the portion is not generous. But for me 2 tacos filled me up.

They have a fairly large parking lot and open till really late!!
Definitely, I m gonna visit again!!

Trust me and give it a try!! it won't be your first time visiting there either!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was recommended as a must-go by locals and it didn't disappoint. I ended up going twice. Had the paneer, chicken tikka, pork with that beautiful hibiscus tortilla...but the winner was the shrimp and grits. Stick with 2 tacos and an order of the elote. Iced tea was also very different and refreshing (and I normally hate iced tea).

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It literally have best tacos anytime, especially late night, when choices are so low for good food. I have been here many times when I am sober, and it's all because tacos are too tasty to miss

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hands down the most delicious tacos in DFW! You have to order the tater-tots! They are spectacular! New location coming soon to the Preston and Forest area! Wish there was a location off the tollway!! Stop in, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I ordered 3 items and the beef tacos were good, but I did not care for the fish taco as I was not expecting it to be so messy.