“Quirky and great!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was recommended as a must-go by locals and it didn't disappoint. I ended up going twice. Had the paneer, chicken tikka, pork with that beautiful hibiscus tortilla...but the winner was the shrimp and grits. Stick with 2 tacos and an order of the elote. Iced tea was also very different and refreshing (and I normally hate iced tea).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It literally have best tacos anytime, especially late night, when choices are so low for good food. I have been here many times when I am sober, and it's all because tacos are too tasty to miss

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down the most delicious tacos in DFW! You have to order the tater-tots! They are spectacular! New location coming soon to the Preston and Forest area! Wish there was a location off the tollway!! Stop in, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered 3 items and the beef tacos were good, but I did not care for the fish taco as I was not expecting it to be so messy.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Came here based on TripAdvisor reviews, it didn’t disappoint. So impressed, BEST tacos we’ve ever had. The line was out the door but moved very fast, within 10-15 mins we ordered. The food was delicious with great flavors. The queso was AMAZING!
We all got different tacos so we tried each other’s. So so so good. Definitely don’t miss this place! Funky, fun, neat atmosphere also. Love the community tables.